Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC Empty
PostSubject: Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC   Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC EmptyMon 24 Jan 2005 - 12:35

NANDO'S FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF LFC ARE POSITIVE
Mark Platt 24 January 2005

Fernando Morientes may not have experienced the best of starts to his Liverpool career but he remains adamant that this club is heading in the right direction.
The Reds' new Spanish striker is yet to witness a Liverpool victory since his recent arrival from Real Madrid.

Defeat on his debut to Manchester United was followed by another dismal result against Southampton on Saturday. In between he witnessed the FA Cup debacle at Burnley but his first impressions of life at Anfield have not been tainted.

"Whatever happens, this team will give their all for the club and for the fans," says Nando. "We still have chances to win trophies this season but I think it's better for us to be prudent.

"My first impressions of Liverpool are very, very good. It is without doubt one of the biggest clubs in Europe and I am sure that we can achieve our plan of being one of the select group of clubs that compete for the biggest titles over the next few years."

In the two games Morientes has played, it's clear that he's still not one hundred per cent match fit and he adds: "All I can do is ask the Liverpool fans to be patient with me because I am sure that some positive results and plenty of goals will arrive soon. I also know that I need a few more matches before I am 100 per cent fit and in tune with everybody else.

"Personally I am feeling very comfortable here and the fact that Rafa Benitez, Nunez, Alonso and the other Spanish players are here to help me understand everything also helps."

On Tuesday night the three times Champions League winner hopes to experience his first taste of English cup football by leading the Liverpool attack alongside Milan Baros at Watford in the Carling Cup semi-final second leg.

It's a prospect he's relishing and already he believes his partnership with Euro 2004's leading marksman can be a fruitful one.

"I am really looking forward to the semi-final against Watford. All players love to win medals and I am no different. It's important to all of us to reach the final. I came to Liverpool to help the club win trophies and we all feel exactlythe same way.

"I can't promise that my partnership with Milan Baros will bring trophies to Anfield this season but that is our target for the next couple of seasons. I think the Baros-Morientes attack will be very successful because we are goalscorers. We haven't had much time to get to know each other off the pitch yet but I'm sure we will get on fine on the field as well as off it."
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Patience   Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC EmptyMon 24 Jan 2005 - 12:46

Nando has shown me enough in brief flashes to know that once he is fit the goals will start going in for him. Form is temporary but class is permanent.
It is fairly obvious he is not match fit and this will take time.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC   Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC EmptyMon 24 Jan 2005 - 12:49

Oui, et puis il faut lui laisser un peu de temps pour s'adapter au jeu de l'équipe et en Premiership.
Même si le championnat d'Angleterre s'est un peu "continentalisé" avec l'arrivée massive de joueurs non britanniques, le jeu y reste quand même assez différent de ce qu'on pratique en France ou en Espagne par exemple.
Back to top Go down
clivethe

PostSubject: Re: Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC   Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC EmptyMon 24 Jan 2005 - 14:07

il l'a dit les contacts sont plus rugueux en espagne des qu'il y a contact l'arbitre siffle!en Angleterre que dalle souvent.......
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC   Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC EmptyMon 24 Jan 2005 - 14:15

apparently on saturday ,nando hardly was given the ball.(is my english,correct?i don't think so)
bref il n'a eu que très peu de ballons et c'est pas comme ça qu'on arrivera à quoique ce soit.
stevie G a eu un day off,sans inspiration.et ça c'est mauvais .
ça prouve comme le disait gerrard8 que notre équipe se repose entièrement sur lui.
moi ça me prouve que qq part stevieG en a un peu marre que l'on s'appuie tout le temps sur lui.

rafa doit réagir.dieu sait si je n'aime pas slur alex,mais à man utd quand ça va pas en 1ere mi temps,il hurle comme un putois à la mi temps et les joueurs sont remontés comme des pendules et gagnent le match en 2eme période.

mais smicer et kewell vont nous aider.ils reviennent le 1er fevrier,et je pense qu'ils auront une nevie de s'imposer pcq ils sont quand même sur des sièges éjectables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC   Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC Empty

Back to top Go down

Les premières impressions de Nando sur le LFC
Page 1 of 1