Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

un nouveau contrat pour pellegrino?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

un nouveau contrat pour pellegrino? Empty
PostSubject: un nouveau contrat pour pellegrino?   un nouveau contrat pour pellegrino? EmptyThu 24 Mar 2005 - 19:34

Cliquez ici pour voir l'article original (en anglais)
---------------------------------------------
benitez se demande s'il va offrir un nouveau contrat à pellegrino.

-----------------------------------------------
Rafa Benitez is still considering whether to offer Liverpool defender Mauricio Pellegrino a new contract.

The 33-year-old arrived at Anfield on a short-term deal in January when he was freed by Valencia.

After making a slow start he is now looking comfortable in England, but Benitez does not yet know whether to extend his stay.

"I have said many times that Pellegrino is a winner," said Benitez.

"He works hard in training and he's playing well for the first team at the moment.

"I haven't spoken to him yet about the future. I will speak with him before the end of the season about what we both want to do."

Pellegrino admits he is not yet hitting top form.

"I know what my best is, and it's not here yet," said the Argentine.

"Yes, I've been happier with how I've played in the last three games, but I need to still improve.

"I feel I still need to know a lot more about my opponents and my team-mates. You never stop learning, no matter how long you've been in the game. You can improve every time you play.

"I'm not thinking about what will happen with me ahead of next season. All that's important is Liverpool win, catch Everton and finish in the top four."
Back to top Go down

un nouveau contrat pour pellegrino?
Page 1 of 1