Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Rush bar last night

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

The Rush bar last night Empty
PostSubject: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptyThu 9 Mar 2006 - 14:22

The Rush bar was packed out for the match last night. We had all the Reds in the main bar and quite a few Italians and Germans watching the Milan v Munich match in the back bar. Just about enough elbow room to raise your pint of Guinness.

It was great to meet some of the guys from this site who had made an effort to get along to the Rush to watch this match in the company of fellow Reds. Ozzy, Franye, Brittany Red amongst many other of our club members last night.

So we are out of Europe.

That's it folks the statement is that simple. No disgrace involved here this is the toughest foorball competion in the world to win in my opinion. Good luck to Benfica for their deserved victory over 2 legs and don't forget they beat us in both matches so we really do not have anything to compalin about. The views of the fans in the Rush bar last night were mixed. Some just vented their anger by denigrating our forwards and our manager. Or the tactics employed. Some looked at the game with a slight more analytical eye and not just the 2 matches against Benfica. For me I belong to the camp that think this was just one CL match too many in an already too long season. I think the decision to make us play all of those qualifying matches has taken its toll. When we needed to show the spirit of Istanbul the hearts were willing but the legs were sadly not. We saw our attack trying to press the Benfica defence but the defence and midfield had not moved up the pitch to support them. This was a clear sign that legs had gone and to be fair Benfica were not really unduly worried by us second half.

I am not going to bang on about our strikers not scoring, for me we didi not treat Benfica with the respect they deserved over the 2 legs. Instead of using the tried and tested formula in the CL of keeping it tight in thw away leg hoping to possibly sneak an away goal and bring them back to Anfield to beat 1-0 we were condemned for our arrogance of playing a over adventurous attacking side and taking the game to the home side. We all know what the result of this folly was. We left ourselves with a mountain to climb at Anfield. And this was one Everest too many for us in a long and still a long way to go season.

We have to pick ourselves up from this defeat and look to the future now. The danger is that our tired players capitulate on all fronts by losing ground in the fight for 2nd place and a chance to avenge ourselves in Europe next season. Or not to win the only possible trophy we can that remains this season the FA Cuo. I think Raffa is going to have to use some of the players who have not played so many games because the tired legs are there for all to see.

I look forward to many more nights in the Rush surrounded by our wonderful fans this season and next in the CL.

Though your dreams be tossed and blown, Walk on walk on with hope in your heart. For you'll never walk alone.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptyThu 9 Mar 2006 - 14:42

Salut Georges,

En effet superbe soirée au Rush Bar malgré notre élimination de la champions league pleure . Le bar était plein à craquer.

Ca fait plaisir de rencontrer des membres du forum (George, Ant, Ozzy, Franye, Brittany Red, LFC Shoot, jeremy). cheers

Vivement l'année prochaine. bravo

LFC scarf

Last edited by on Thu 9 Mar 2006 - 14:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptyThu 9 Mar 2006 - 14:51

I agree despite the bad result to see so many of our members and please do not get offended if I don't name them all because there were just too many was wonderful.

I would like to thank everyone involved with the club be they regulars at the Rush bar or far flung Reds who for them it is not possible to get there, (doesn't matter we are all part of the same family) for making it all possible for our club. That is truly moving from strength to strength.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptyThu 9 Mar 2006 - 14:56

Shankly Gates wrote:
I agree despite the bad result to see so many of our members and please do not get offended if I don't name them all because there were just too many was wonderful.

I would like to thank everyone involved with the club be they regulars at the Rush bar or far flung Reds who for them it is not possible to get there, (doesn't matter we are all part of the same family) for making it all possible for our club. That is truly moving from strength to strength.

Salut George, pas trop mal à la tête lol lol lol

Sinon je t'en ai parlé hier mais faudrait faire quelque chose pour qu'au Rush Bar il y ai une affiche ou un panneau pour faire connaître le site.

LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptyThu 9 Mar 2006 - 15:05

I agree I think Ant will need to take care of that bearing in mind we do need permission. It was nice to see the colours being proudly displayed in the form of flags,scarves and shirts last night though. Shame we didn't get to sing YNWA but I am for keeping the tradition you only sing this at the end of a match if we have won. I know theyt sang it Anfield but I am a purist.

Heads OK thanks I managed to succesfully avoid the shorts that had a pretty lethal look that Ken was handing out after the match. The couple of glasses of red wine I had over dinner with Stevie G before the match didn't help though. Doesn't mix to well with Guinness.

Third time I've edited this so maybe last night is taking it's toll.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptyThu 9 Mar 2006 - 16:58

vous avez de la chance les gars, je serais bien venu partager quelques Guinness avec vous si j'habitais pas dans le sud nrv
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptyThu 9 Mar 2006 - 18:12

Carragold wrote:
vous avez de la chance les gars, je serais bien venu partager quelques Guinness avec vous si j'habitais pas dans le sud nrv

Juste pour boire qq Guiness alors car pour le reste...

LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptyThu 9 Mar 2006 - 23:31

You were with us in mind if not body Carra and we all drank a couple of pints for you just so that you didn't feel left out.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptyFri 10 Mar 2006 - 0:50

Salut Stevi
Bien rentré j'espere, moi ca va mais le ventre plein quand meme cheers
En tout sauf le resultat premeire soirée excellente, surtout sympa de voire le match avec des reds du site.

LFC scarf LFC scarf LFC scarf LFC scarf LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptyFri 10 Mar 2006 - 11:52

Grand moment mercredi soir au Rush Bar !!
Et grande première pour moi d'aller là-bas suivre un match de nos Reds !!!

cheers Great to see Shankly and Ant !! cheers
cheers Une excellente soirée avec Franye, LFC Shoot, Stevi, Britanny !! cheers

L'ambiance était si bonne que le pote, avec qui se suis venu, songe à prendre sa carte de membre de l'Association !!

Vraiment un lieu plaisant où la Guinness est tirée dans les régles de l'art !!

Pour moi, c'est clair: le Rush Bar doit être le lieu de rencontre des Formuleurs de ce site !!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptyFri 10 Mar 2006 - 14:55

Ozzy64 wrote:
Grand moment mercredi soir au Rush Bar !!
Et grande première pour moi d'aller là-bas suivre un match de nos Reds !!!

cheers Great to see Shankly and Ant !! cheers
cheers Une excellente soirée avec Franye, LFC Shoot, Stevi, Britanny !! cheers

L'ambiance était si bonne que le pote, avec qui se suis venu, songe à prendre sa carte de membre de l'Association !!

Vraiment un lieu plaisant où la Guinness est tirée dans les régles de l'art !!

Pour moi, c'est clair: le Rush Bar doit être le lieu de rencontre des Formuleurs de ce site !!

Salut à tous,

Cette superbe soirée qui préfigure notre déplacement d'avril à Liverpool cheers ça promet...

LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptyFri 10 Mar 2006 - 21:09

Regarde moi ces poivrots lol lol lol

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptySat 11 Mar 2006 - 0:54

Salut à la drunk company qui était au Rush hier soir

Quel drole de match, du people en voici en voilà. Je suis venu avec un pote Toulousain qui lassé d'etre serrer au milieu de cette foule tendue, s'est dispersé dans la deuxième salle ou il y avait un certain Bayern-Milan. Ne le voyant pas revenir j'ai décide de le rejoindre à la mi temps. Quelle surprise de voir dans cette autre salle quelques belles allemandes et deux italiennes aux yeux de braises!!! Je comprends mieux mon pote et son égarement soudain. C'est à la frontière des deux salles que j'ai assisté à la fin de match dans une ambiance qui est vite retombée coté reds. Pour les allemands, c'etait plié depuis longtemps face à ces deux italiennes qui ont maitrisé leur sujet.

La prochaine fois, je vous promets de ne pas me laisser distraire et influencer comme ça et surtout de m'intégrer à la famille.J'avais pourtant mis ma plus belle écharpe rouge...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptySat 11 Mar 2006 - 5:04

gate21 wrote:
Quelle surprise de voir dans cette autre salle quelques belles allemandes et deux italiennes aux yeux de braises!!! Je comprends mieux mon pote et son égarement soudain. C'est à la frontière des deux salles que j'ai assisté à la fin de match dans une ambiance qui est vite retombée coté reds. Pour les allemands, c'etait plié depuis longtemps face à ces deux italiennes qui ont maitrisé leur sujet.

Et dire que, pendant ce temps là, je faisais les yeux doux au grand écran dans la salle principale... Une bombe serait passé à côté, je crois que je ne l'aurais même pas vu! (d'ailleurs, j'ai rien vu...) Ah, cette red shirt, c'est sacré! Mais bon, si les italiennes avaient porté un maillot de Liverpool, je ne dis pas... Ma, parla italiano a tutti le bella ragazza!

En tout cas, c'est bien la preuve que c'était le Milan, parce que quand c'est la Juve on ne croise que des vieilles dames... (facile) smile
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptySat 11 Mar 2006 - 20:06

gate21 wrote:
. Ne le voyant pas revenir j'ai décide de le rejoindre à la mi temps. Quelle surprise de voir dans cette autre salle quelques belles allemandes et deux italiennes aux yeux de braises!!! Je comprends mieux mon pote et son égarement soudain. C'est à la frontière des deux salles que j'ai assisté à la fin de match dans une ambiance qui est vite retombée coté reds. Pour les allemands, c'etait plié depuis longtemps face à ces deux italiennes qui ont maitrisé leur sujet.

La prochaine fois, je vous promets de ne pas me laisser distraire et influencer comme ça et surtout de m'intégrer à la famille.J'avais pourtant mis ma plus belle écharpe rouge...

Vous ne pensez vraiment qu'à ça les gars !!!
Franchement, moi, entre un beau mec et un match des REDS, y a pas photo : je choisis le beau mec qui supporte les REDS love
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptySat 11 Mar 2006 - 20:41

CHOUPI wrote:
gate21 wrote:
. Ne le voyant pas revenir j'ai décide de le rejoindre à la mi temps. Quelle surprise de voir dans cette autre salle quelques belles allemandes et deux italiennes aux yeux de braises!!! Je comprends mieux mon pote et son égarement soudain. C'est à la frontière des deux salles que j'ai assisté à la fin de match dans une ambiance qui est vite retombée coté reds. Pour les allemands, c'etait plié depuis longtemps face à ces deux italiennes qui ont maitrisé leur sujet.

Franchement, moi, entre un beau mec et un match des REDS, y a pas photo : je choisis le beau mec qui supporte les REDS love
Merci Choupi saint

Ps: Je plaisante
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptySat 11 Mar 2006 - 21:11

Kilkenny wrote:
CHOUPI wrote:
gate21 wrote:

Merci Choupi saint

Ps: Je plaisante

Tout de suite!! jaune

Je ne faisais pas référence à toi nananere
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptySat 11 Mar 2006 - 21:13

CHOUPI wrote:
Tout de suite!! jaune

Aucun humour wink
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptySat 11 Mar 2006 - 21:15

Kilkenny wrote:
CHOUPI wrote:
Tout de suite!! jaune

Aucun humour wink

Tous susceptibe rouge

bisou
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptySat 11 Mar 2006 - 21:17

CHOUPI wrote:

bisou
Merci bisou bisou love love
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptySat 11 Mar 2006 - 21:50

Kilkenny wrote:
CHOUPI wrote:

bisou
Merci bisou bisou love love

love
De rien beau mec qui supporte les REDS nananere
bisou
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptySat 11 Mar 2006 - 22:50

gate21 wrote:
Salut à la drunk company qui était au Rush hier soir

Quel drole de match, du people en voici en voilà. Je suis venu avec un pote Toulousain qui lassé d'etre serrer au milieu de cette foule tendue, s'est dispersé dans la deuxième salle ou il y avait un certain Bayern-Milan. Ne le voyant pas revenir j'ai décide de le rejoindre à la mi temps. Quelle surprise de voir dans cette autre salle quelques belles allemandes et deux italiennes aux yeux de braises!!! Je comprends mieux mon pote et son égarement soudain. C'est à la frontière des deux salles que j'ai assisté à la fin de match dans une ambiance qui est vite retombée coté reds. Pour les allemands, c'etait plié depuis longtemps face à ces deux italiennes qui ont maitrisé leur sujet.

Merde Gate on est devant l'ecran nous, tu pouvais pas me rater j'etais au bout du comptoir, debout.
Ca m'aurait fait plaisir de te rencontrer.

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptySun 12 Mar 2006 - 3:16

excellent atmosphere at the rush bar on wednesday, all those reds fans comming out to see the lads and show their support.

it's the best thing in paris thats like the "kop". check out the photo !!!

The Rush bar last night Rushbarlfcbenfica4vn

we realy are the only supporters who can generate that type of feeling so far away from anfield. bravo to all the fans and the lads on the pitch for giving us a great memory.

the road to paris ends here for us but lets hope the reds go marching on to cardiff in may.

ant

LFC scarf Guinness LFC scarf Guinness LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptySun 12 Mar 2006 - 10:44

Ant wrote:
excellent atmosphere at the rush bar on wednesday,
blink
et quand on gagne c'est l'hystérie, je suppose youpi
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night EmptySun 12 Mar 2006 - 11:27

Sympa la photo, Ant, c'est vrai que ça donne envie de venir au Rush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rush bar last night   The Rush bar last night Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rush bar last night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next