Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Letter from Raffa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Letter from Raffa Empty
PostSubject: Letter from Raffa   Letter from Raffa EmptyTue 17 Jan 2006 - 18:18

Dear Liverpool supporter,

I was delighted with our performance at the weekend because we played a good game of football and beat a good team.

At this moment we have just the one game a week and so it's easier to prepare the players for each match.

We were fresh against Spurs and able to control the game. There weren't many chances during the 90 minutes but I always felt confident that we would score the important goal.

We had a couple of opportunities in the first half and some more in the second, while I think Spurs only had a couple. It was nice to see Harry's volley go in and then we defended properly to make sure we kept the result.

It was important for Harry to score after the injury problems he's had. For that goal to come at the Kop end is even better for him. He is training well every day and repeating games. He is playing at the level we know he is capable of.

I'm not looking at the league table at the moment and I'm not interested in what other teams are doing. All I am looking for is improvement on a weekly basis from my team and at the end we will see what we can do.

We have an important group of games coming up now against sides around us in the table, starting this weekend against Manchester United.

If we can get good results from these games then we will be well placed to keep our position towards the top of the table. That's our aim.

Regards,

Rafa Benitez
Back to top Go down
Invité

Letter from Raffa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter from Raffa   Letter from Raffa EmptyTue 17 Jan 2006 - 18:23

Rafa lui meme a confiance, il faut y croire!
En plus, c'est bien pour Kewell que rafa insiste sur son retour, ça va le pousser à se défoncer encore plus!
Back to top Go down
Invité

Letter from Raffa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter from Raffa   Letter from Raffa EmptyTue 17 Jan 2006 - 19:10

Un grand monsieur pour une grande équipe et un grand match gloirea !!

D'autant plus que les Spurs n'étaient pas venus pour faire de la figuration.

Premier test réussi avec mention, le suivant c'est déjà la semaine prochaine à cold trafford !!
Back to top Go down
Invité

Letter from Raffa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter from Raffa   Letter from Raffa EmptyTue 17 Jan 2006 - 19:21

j'ai trouvé que les spurs etaient très bon offensivement,pas mauvais dans la récupération ,mais pas terribles en defense.
voila une équipe pas très équilibrée.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Letter from Raffa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter from Raffa   Letter from Raffa EmptyTue 17 Jan 2006 - 19:25

N'ont plus qu'à aligner 11 attaquants !!! happy
Back to top Go down
Invité

Letter from Raffa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter from Raffa   Letter from Raffa EmptyTue 17 Jan 2006 - 22:07

rafa is pure class.... gloirea as far as i'm concerned,not many coaches behave the same as Rafa does with the fans.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Letter from Raffa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter from Raffa   Letter from Raffa EmptyTue 17 Jan 2006 - 23:25

un message d'espoir et de confiance !

come on reds !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letter from Raffa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter from Raffa   Letter from Raffa Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter from Raffa
Page 1 of 1