Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dudek

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Dudek   Dudek EmptyMon 17 Jan 2005 - 16:53

DUDEK: I WAS UNLUCKY
Mark Platt 17 January 2005
Jerzy Dudek insists he was 'unlucky' with the shot from Wayne Rooney that gave Manchester United victory over Liverpool at Anfield on Saturday.
Rooney's speculative 21st minute effort squirmed agonisingly under Dudek?s body and secured all three points for United.

But the Polish keeper has come out fighting amid criticism that he was to blame for costing the Reds the game.

"The ball was swerving a bit, and it was unlucky for me because it was his first shot on goal," he explained defiantly afterwards. "I knew he was lining up the shot - I saw it all the way. I had a good view of it. I don't know what happened, but I believed it moved at the end.

"It didn't go through my hands, it went under them. It was impossible to catch the ball, so I was concentrating on trying to parry it to the side. We know what Wayne Rooney's like when he's out on the pitch, we know he likes to have a shot on goal.

"When he gets in space and gets it on his right foot you know he's going to have a go. He has a powerful shot, he only had one shot but that's all he needs.

"The manager was watching me after that to see how I performed, and I think I did okay. I think I was very unlucky, and when you concede a goal like that you can say you had much more to do than you did.

"I think with a bit of luck, perhaps, I should have kept it out. But the ball moved and I couldn't do anything about that
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: I think not   Dudek EmptyMon 17 Jan 2005 - 16:55

I couldn't believe that Rooney had scored from where he was. After watching the replay my initial reaction was that Dudek had a fair sum of money on Rooney to score the first goal. What was your impression?
Back to top Go down
Invité

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudek   Dudek EmptyMon 17 Jan 2005 - 17:04

Je ne pense pas que l'on puisse douter de son honnêteté, non. Mais il a quand même mis beaucoup de temps à se coucher. Et ses gants devaient être troués...
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Dudek   Dudek EmptyMon 17 Jan 2005 - 17:32

Oui JLB mais pour moi il a meme pas extender ses bras. C'etait terrible et en plus pas pour la premier fois. Il faut que Raffa lui remplace le plutot possible. On a recu des appelles dans le Rush bar et tout le monde a dit pareil il faut que jouer jamis encore.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudek   Dudek EmptyMon 17 Jan 2005 - 17:35

De toute façon, Rafa cherche un gardien, on le sait bien. Et un gardien d'expérience en plus, donc c'est clair, ce n'est pas Kirkie qu'il cherche à remplacer, mais bien Dudek.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudek   Dudek EmptyMon 17 Jan 2005 - 19:41

I think that both Dudek and Kirkland will be gone by the end of this season, probably replaced by (1) an experienced keeper to get is through the next 1-2 seasons, and (2) a young guy, probably Carson from Leeds.

Its time for Rafa to act. Unfortunately Dudek bottles it in big games, and Kirkland is a crock who's goals conceded record isn't that enviable!
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Dudek   Dudek EmptyMon 17 Jan 2005 - 21:01

I couldn't agree more Rico. if you stand behind Kirkland in the Kop and watch him you will see that htis guy is jus not afile enough to be a goalkeeper. That's before you mention his fitness problems. As for Dudek, Saturday was the last straw. The whole team lost confidence because of their hard work was undone by at best his lack of concentration and at worst his complete ineptitude.

I believe contrary to what Raffa might be saying publicly privately he will be doing his utmost to get new keeper.

It is also worth noting that GH signed both these keepers in apanic because he had got rid of Westerveld in a fit of temper. He then had no cover and on the final day of the transfer deadline paid out 7,500,000 for one and 4,500,000 for the other. Another excellent piece of business in the transfer market. We wouldn't get half that for both of them today.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudek   Dudek EmptyMon 17 Jan 2005 - 22:49

la faute qu'a commise JD est énorme, c'est incontestable...mais si vous blamez JD pour ça... alors que dire du match de DH ?? ... combien de ballons perdus, de ballons donnés à MU...il a fait un match absolument abominable

une faute commise par le gardien se paye cash et se mesure tres ouvent au tableau d'affichage, les fautes qu'on commises les 10 autres joueurs se mesure moins facilement mais son tout autant blamable.

il faut ouvrir les yeux, ce n'est pas a cause de JD que les Reds on perdu le match, mais à cause l'équipe entiere (en dehors de Baros et Morientes pour qui je serais indulgent)
Enfin, à choisir, je prefere encore avoir un JD maladroit qu'un CK en forme ... mais terriblement ... how do you say in English ?? ... overated ! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Dudek   Dudek EmptyMon 17 Jan 2005 - 22:57

Oui Fred tristement tu as raison, pas uniqement DH mais Manu a reussit de pousser SG trop en profound, Le millieu de Manu etait trop puissant sur le jour.

Mais ca changer rien sur Dudek et si ce que une seule erreur j'accept ce que tu as dit. Mais ce pas le cas.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudek   Dudek EmptyTue 18 Jan 2005 - 0:24

Alonso nous manque beaucoup dans des matchs comme celui-là. Avec lui au milieu pour épauler Gerrard, je pense que la partie aurait pu prendre une autre tournure.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudek   Dudek EmptyTue 18 Jan 2005 - 11:54

Apparently SG was injured and needed an injection to play, hence the completely out of character performance.

Didi Hamman unfortunately is not the man when your are one down and need to get back in it as he's neither a creator nor a fighter!

Thought Riise had a fair game though even if he is rather limited and one day things are going to go right for Luis Garcia and then we'll see what he is capable of - I can't believe the sticke he gets considering he's only been here five minutes!
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Manu   Dudek EmptyTue 18 Jan 2005 - 12:06

PersonallyI thought Garcia was very wasteful witht the ball Saturday he really does need to look around him to see what else is on.

To be fair he was not alone in giving a poor performance here.

I hope Stevie is not going to be out with this problem do you know any more about it Rico?
Back to top Go down
clivethe

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudek   Dudek EmptyWed 19 Jan 2005 - 0:06

luis garcia a ete abbyssal!et souvent il fait des matchs horribles comme ca!pour Dudek ben ma foi la il fait un bon match en cup on verra bien c sur que le gardien paye toujours ses bourdes!!
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Dudek   Dudek EmptyWed 19 Jan 2005 - 14:12

OK Clive mais si le gardien jouer sans confidence c'est le defense entier qui jouer sans confidence . On peux pas continuer comme ca. Il faut lui changer.
Back to top Go down
clivethe

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudek   Dudek EmptyWed 19 Jan 2005 - 14:40

ok pour mettre qui?carson?trop jeune i think!
moi je voudrai cudicini!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dudek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudek   Dudek Empty

Back to top Go down

Dudek
Page 1 of 1