Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

supporter mickael shields

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

supporter mickael shields Empty
PostSubject: supporter mickael shields   supporter mickael shields EmptyMon 1 Aug 2005 - 22:24

bcq de suppport pour la cause de mickael shields.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index....09.new.html#new

Im pleased to say that all is in place and we should have all the planned items for the awareness/support event planned for tommorows game.

Ive sent emails to those people who sent one to me. Those who have responded on RAWK and elsewhere see below.

We still need volunteers for tommorow as there is plenty to do. So if you wanna come along and bring a mate, then the more the merrier.

The HJC have kindly granted permission to use their premises as our base for tommorow. For those who may not know, this is the shop opposite the Albert pub at the Kop end. [picture below]

http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/images/newshop.jpg

The premises will be open all afternoon and someone will be present throught the day. But if I could kindly ask people to turn up no later than 6pm. I will be arriving myself about 5pm ish. Just ask for me in the shop [if you cant see me already]. If people can only make it after this time then please get to the HJC shop as soon as is possible, and if im not there ask for Gerry - ill leave handout sheets at the HJC for people to collect. Just take these and see below for distribution details. For people who can get there at 5pm, ill give you details and you can get straight to it. :wave

We will need a minimum of 25 people to make this event work, but we could do with an awful lot more to make it run smoothly, so if you know any friends who would be interested in helping - then the more the merrier.

If people wanna distribute and collect in a boozer, or their usual ale house, then this is no problem - i wouldnt expect people to sacrifice their full night, and usual pre match enjoyment....just ask that you mix it for this one occassion. Bevvy and have a laugh, but give out the sheets or collect at the same time. ;-)

Collections
Collections will be done in pairs. One person carrying the bucket, the other distributing stickers [hopefully they will arrive tommorow]. For tommorows game we will be collecting at the following pubs:

The Stanley
The Salisbury
The Albert
The Park
The Sandon
The Arkles
Sam Dodds

The landlords of these pubs have granted us permission to collect on their premises, and their premises only. By this I mean, we do not have legitimate street licences to collect in the street, and therefore i will kindly ask that you should take great care not to put the collection in jeopardy by doing this. Each collection couple will have a signed letter from the family to prove authenticity with a contact number on it. The pubs have all confirmed they are more than happy with this, so it may just be an idea to let someone know at the bar that you have arrived and that your gonna start collecting.

Distributing A4 Handouts
We have 10,000 A4 sheets to hand out. Ive posted a pic below of them. People collecting money can choose to take some of these aswell, but primarily these will be given out by the people who are not collecting - around the streets and pubs around Anfield. WE DO NOT have permission from the club to do this on club property [eg - in the car parks] , so be warned in case you are advised to move on. We will discuss places to do this when we meet tommorow. It will consist of streets and pubs surrounding the ground. So again, can be based around you having a pre match bevvy if yer want.

Its going to be difficult to shift all the handouts in the time we have, and we'll probably also find that only a percentage will take the sheets in and hold them up, but the more the better - so its a case of dish them out and hope it gets a good response.
If people could also take 20/30 into the ground with them to hand out to people around them, at least we will be guaranteed pockets of people with the hold up sheets.

If anyone wants sheets to take into the ground for them and the people around them, just visit the HJC shop pre match and get some - they will be on the counter

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index....ach=40045;image http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index....ach=40043;image

Surfing Banner on the Kop
I will bring this with me and this will be going out on the Kop before kick off ... I'm sat in the middle of the Kop tommorow so it should be a prime position to be seen. The banner is shown below [its 8 metres by 6 metres in size]

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index....ach=40047;image

There will be some limited posters available in the HJC if people want to take them in to hold up before the game. Please ask tommorow.

Please reply back to confirm numbers, and i hope a good amount of us can all make it, to help this to be a complete success.

Thanks to you all.
Justice.
Andy
Any questions, please ask.
andyroper@gmail.com[/u]
Back to top Go down

supporter mickael shields
Page 1 of 1