Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Molby's Mailbox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Molby's Mailbox Empty
PostSubject: Molby's Mailbox   Molby's Mailbox EmptyThu 15 Jan 2009 - 22:13

Nouvelle rubrique de l'offal où on peut poser ses questions à l'ancienne gloire des Reds. Avec aujourd'hui une question d'un certain Erwan CrouWan! happy

Quote :

Email from: Erwan Crouwan
Question: You've won titles with Liverpool, so what advice would you give to the players over the second half of the season?

I know it sounds really boring, but the honest truth is you just have to take one game at a time. If you start looking further ahead and start trying to work out how many wins you need until the end of the season then it can begin to become daunting. Just take each game as it comes along and try to win it. If we keep winning games then the league table will take care of itself.

During my days I don't think I ever got nervous during title run-ins, but I did get anxious and I think that's understandable. Liverpool players will know they will drop points between now and the end of the season, so with that being the case you are always relying on other teams to do the same. You do become anxious when you come off the field after a draw and the first thing you want to know is how the other teams around you have got on.

Denmark flag
Back to top Go down
Invité

Molby's Mailbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molby's Mailbox   Molby's Mailbox EmptyFri 16 Jan 2009 - 4:00

Hmm...mais qui cela pourrait t-il bien être? happy brittanyred bien sûr !! cheers cheers cheers LFC scarf

Sinon j'ai lu la rubrique de Molby et je trouve cela assez intéressant, par contre il y a une question que j'ai eu du mal à saisir... hum Idem pour la réponse. Ce n'est pas ce qui est dit mais cette histoire du but de Molby qui n'est pas disponible je ne comprend pas! blink

Quote :
Email from: James Patterson
Question: When are you going to do the right thing and let us see that goal you scored in 1985 against Manchester United?

I know what people are saying, but the great thing about most people not having seen it is that the goal just gets better and better. I will promise everybody that I will release it in due course and that when I do it will be on the Liverpool website.

For those who weren't at Anfield, I won a 50-50 challenge against Whiteside over by the dug-out and then I looked up for Rush or Dalglish – as I always did when I had the ball – but they weren't where I expected them to be. So I set off and went past Bryan Robson, Clayton Blackmore and Paul McGrath and the next thing I know I'm 30 yards from goal. As soon as I hit the ball I knew that if it was on target then the goalkeeper wouldn't save it.

Ron Atkinson was the manager of Manchester United that night and one of his friends in the Main Stand sorted me out with a copy of the tape after the game. It's not the best quality copy, but it is the goal and it's nice to have.

Je crois que j'ai raté un épisode parce que là c'est quelque chose cette histoire !! Merci d'avance à ceux qui peuvent m'expliquer ce qui précède.cheers

lien sur l'offal : http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N162835090115-1142.htm
Back to top Go down
Invité

Molby's Mailbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molby's Mailbox   Molby's Mailbox EmptyFri 16 Jan 2009 - 4:16

big jan a marqué un but super contre man utd c'est tout.

LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Molby's Mailbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molby's Mailbox   Molby's Mailbox Empty

Back to top Go down

Molby's Mailbox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France :: News and Views of LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB :: THE LATEST NEWS (IN ENGLISH) FROM LFC-
Jump to: