Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

nunez dit qu'il doit s'améliorer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

nunez dit qu'il doit s'améliorer Empty
PostSubject: nunez dit qu'il doit s'améliorer   nunez dit qu'il doit s'améliorer EmptySat 29 Jan 2005 - 23:16

Antonio Nunez accepts he needs to improve to convince the Liverpool fans he is worthy of a first team place at Anfield.
The Spanish midfielder admits he's failed to shine during his early weeks on Merseyside but he remains confident he'll get better and better as the season goes on.

He said: "I don't think Liverpool supporters have seen me at my best yet. I have only ever played to 60 or 70 per cent of what I am capable of. I know I need to do more of the things I'm good at, like taking the ball past opponents and improving my crossing into the box. Those are my strengths and I have to play to them.

"I know I can give more and I know I can be involved more in the game. I don't think it is down to getting to know my team-mates either. I have been here for a long time now and have been playing in the team for two months. I think in that time I have learned what they like to do on the pitch, and where they like the ball. They know the same about me, too.

"What I can say is that I'm much happier with the way the second month has gone. I think I am getting better because I was not very happy with the way I played during the first month. There is still room for improvement. I hope I am happier again after the third month."
Back to top Go down

nunez dit qu'il doit s'améliorer
Page 1 of 1