Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

steven gerrard decidera de son futur l'été prochain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

steven gerrard decidera de son futur l'été prochain Empty
PostSubject: steven gerrard decidera de son futur l'été prochain   steven gerrard decidera de son futur l'été prochain EmptySat 29 Jan 2005 - 23:14

Steven Gerrard has once again stressed he will only consider his Liverpool future at the end of the season.
The Liverpool skipper will once again be the subject of much transfer speculation as the season wears on, with Real Madrid and Chelsea reportedly ready to tempt Gerrard with an offer in the summer.

But for now he is focused only on helping Liverpool enjoy a successful second half of the season, which will hopefully include a Cup triumph in Cardiff.

"Of course it's flattering," he said, when asked about being linked with elite European outfits. "There are some top clubs around Europe showing interest, but I'm at a top club at the moment. I've got a chance of lifting a cup.

"I'm not really thinking about my future at the moment. I'll sit down at the end of the season and assess my future."
Back to top Go down

steven gerrard decidera de son futur l'été prochain
Page 1 of 1