Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Reina Empty
PostSubject: Reina   Reina EmptyFri 28 Jan 2005 - 11:20

We are apparently being linked with Spanish goalkeeper ( now there's a surprise for you) Reina who is getting very good reviews in La Ligua. My instinct tells me however that this is more likley to happen close season than now.
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Reina Empty
PostSubject: Reina   Reina EmptyFri 28 Jan 2005 - 11:24

REINA FLATTERED BY REDS' LINK
Sporting Life 27 January 2005

Villarreal goalkeeper Pepe Reina has admitted he is "excited" about the prospect of a move to Premiership side Liverpool.

The 22-year-old, who has been in excellent form this season, has been instrumental in his side's charge to seventh in the Primera Liga and the last 32 of the UEFA Cup.

His impressive performances have inevitably led to interest from other clubs in Europe - and Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez is thought to be one of the many keen admirers of the former Barcelona goalkeeper.

"Everyone would be excited by the chance of playing for a big club, although I would not say I am at a small club," he said.

"I think they (Liverpool) are building an important project looking to the long term more than the short term. I hope they have a lot of luck.

"There are comments and rumours... but from there to possible truths, there is a long way."

A move for Reina would come as no surprise to the Anfield faithful, who have already seen Benitez swoop for Primera Liga players Xabi Alonso, Luis Garcia, Antonio Nunez, Fernando Morientes, Mauricio Pellegrino and Josemi.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Reina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reina   Reina EmptyFri 28 Jan 2005 - 20:14

Je l'ai vu jouer plusieurs fois avec Villareal cette saison, il m'a paru effectivement excellent.

Et si Rafa lorgne du côté de Villareal, il pourrait peut-être nous ramener aussi Riquelme love
Back to top Go down
clivethe

Reina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reina   Reina EmptySat 29 Jan 2005 - 0:19

si on le prend Kirkland ou Dudek vont partir a mon avis arg......enfin si il est bon il sera le bienvenue happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reina   Reina Empty

Back to top Go down

Reina
Page 1 of 1