Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mc carthy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jan 2007 - 13:51

Arfff pas Chelsea nrv
Si le type est malin, qu'il veut jouer dans un grand club qui donne sa chance aux jeunes, il viendra a Liverpool.

LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jan 2007 - 15:13

Liverpool ou Reading mais à Chelsea il va se griller.
Back to top Go down
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jan 2007 - 22:06

En attendant de choisir entre les différents clubs qui s'intéressent à lui ( LFC, Chelsea, Reading, Celtic, Rangers), le p'tit jeune a choisi de jouer pour l'Irlande (il a ungrap-père Scot) plutôt que pour l'Ecosse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mc carthy - Page 2 Logo

Reid sad Scots will miss out on McCarthy

BILLY Reid, the Hamilton Accies manager, has revealed his disappointment that the much-touted James McCarthy is likely to play for Republic of Ireland instead of Scotland.

The 16-year-old midfielder - who has been having signing talks with Celtic, Liverpool, Rangers and Reading after breaking into the Accies first team - will make his international debut later this month for Republic of Ireland Under-17s. McCarthy's familial link to the Emerald Isle is a grandfather from Donegal.

"I want my young players to play for Scotland, but Scotland never came knocking on his door," said Reid. "But, if Ireland want him to play for them, I'm all for it."
Back to top Go down
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jan 2007 - 22:25

jlb21 wrote:
En attendant de choisir entre les différents clubs qui s'intéressent à lui ( LFC, Chelsea, Reading, Celtic, Rangers), le p'tit jeune a choisi de jouer pour l'Irlande (il a ungrap-père Scot) plutôt que pour l'Ecosse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mc carthy - Page 2 Logo

Reid sad Scots will miss out on McCarthy

BILLY Reid, the Hamilton Accies manager, has revealed his disappointment that the much-touted James McCarthy is likely to play for Republic of Ireland instead of Scotland.

The 16-year-old midfielder - who has been having signing talks with Celtic, Liverpool, Rangers and Reading after breaking into the Accies first team - will make his international debut later this month for Republic of Ireland Under-17s. McCarthy's familial link to the Emerald Isle is a grandfather from Donegal.

"I want my young players to play for Scotland, but Scotland never came knocking on his door," said Reid. "But, if Ireland want him to play for them, I'm all for it."

ah voila un garçon tout a fait raisonnable
Back to top Go down
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2007 - 14:18

Apparaent selon plusieurs forumeurs de RAWK il etait dans le stribune spour Liverpool-Chelsea et il aurait discuté apres ce match avec Stevi Garcia et Fowler.Vu qu'il a declaré que Gerrard etait son idole j'espere que notre Stevi l'a convaincu de nous rejoindre.Car il est vraiment tres courtisé ce jeune.
Back to top Go down
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2007 - 14:35

redman75 wrote:
Apparaent selon plusieurs forumeurs de RAWK il etait dans le stribune spour Liverpool-Chelsea et il aurait discuté apres ce match avec Stevi Garcia et Fowler.Vu qu'il a declaré que Gerrard etait son idole j'espere que notre Stevi l'a convaincu de nous rejoindre.Car il est vraiment tres courtisé ce jeune.
jespere que le match l'a convaincu rire
youpi LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jan 2007 - 13:21

Dans le Daily Record aujurd'hui

BEST THING ABOUT SIGNING FOR CELTS WOULD BE I COULD STILL STAY AT HOME
McCARTHY ON McCARTHY..THE ACCIES KID WHO HAS WORLD AT HIS FEET Chelsea, Liverpool, Celtic and Reading all want him but 16-year-old wonder-kid JAMES McCARTHY proves just a modest boy who admits he's happy to stay and learn his trade with Hamilton
By David Mccarthy

IT'S fair to say James McCarthy didn't play like Steven Gerrard on Saturday. But every once in a while he would play a pass or make a run that provided a glimpse of what all the fuss is about.

The Hamilton youngster lasted only 51 minutes of the 2-1 win at Livingston before boss Billy Reid recognised the kid's Duracells had ground to a halt. So he took him off and wrapped an arm around him.

That should come as no surprise. Reid acts like a protective parent around his 16-year-old protege.

Twenty-four hours earlier he'd stayed by McCarthy as the boy sat down to speak about the meteoric rise that has seen Liverpool, Reading and Celtic make substantial offers for his services while Chelsea prepare to trump them all with an offer that could be worth £1million to Hamilton in the long run.

On Saturday Reid demonstrated his caring attitude towards the midfield prospect as he finally ran out of steam at the end of a whirlwind week that had seen him play three games, including making his international debut for the Irish Republic's Under-17s, while under the kind of microscope most players double his age never have to cope with.

Reid whipped McCarthy off for his own good as much as the team's. The energy from box-to-box that so many people have compared to a young Gerrard just wasn't in evidence and although he had provided a couple of quality passes, the lad was just off the pace and the decision to remove him was the right one.

Advertisement

He'd even taken stick from a section of the Livingston support, who sang 'Liverpool - you're having a laugh' as he took a corner in front of them.

Ultimately, McCarthy WILL be laughing. Either in the Premiership or with the club he has supported boy and boy. He'd walked into the away dressing room at New Douglas Park 24 hours earlier, smiling shyly and offering his hand as he prepared to speak about his new-found fame.

Most people would be freaked out by the attention he's received but this baby-faced, ginger-haired kid from Castlemilk seems genuinely unfazed.

At 5ft 11in and with a bigger build than most of his peers, he does seem equipped to be playing a man's game at a boy's age. But it's his mentality that shines through on the first meeting.

He clearly believes he belongs and it is that self-assurance - which thankfully remains miles on the right side of arrogance - that has allowed him to travel to Liverpool, Reading and Celtic and train with first-team players.

The fact that all three have offered to sign him on the back of the trials he's had tell you all need to know.

Yet, he's happy where he is. He insists staying at Hamilton for the rest of the season is his preferred option and while that might be giving the club's directors palpitations, they know they have an asset that will only appreciate in value.

He said: "I am coping fine with all the hype. I just enjoy playing football. I enjoy being here. I'm well looked after. Getting first-team football at my age was a surprise, especially when I was first picked as a 15-year-old but I think I've handled it okay."

He's enjoyed travelling to other clubs and meeting his hero Gerrard remains a highlight - but McCarthy knows there are pitfalls in moving to England too young, which is why Celtic might just win the fight for his signature.

He said: "The prospect of moving away from here and maybe down south is a lot to think about. I know I will move from Hamilton at some point but I am really enjoying it here.

"I went to Celtic for two days and loved it. I grew up a Celtic fan and one advantage of going there would be that I wouldn't have to leave home yet.

"Darren O'Dea spoke to me when I was there because he'd heard I'd chosen to play for the Republic of Ireland. I spoke to Aiden McGeady as well."

The decision to play for Ireland in honour of his grandparents wasn't a tough one for him. Not when his native Scotland has never asked him to represent them at any level.

He prefers not to dwell on the issue and appears to have made up his mind but at club level he still doesn't know what the future holds. He said: "Liverpool was great. The training facilities were fantastic and I got to play in a bounce game as well as meet a few of the first-team players.

"Steven Gerrard, Peter Crouch and a lot of others were very friendly.

"Gerrard is one of my favourites but thankfully I hadn't been likened to him at the stage I met him - that could have been embarrassing.

"It's good to get comparisons with someone such as Gerrard but I don't pay too much attention. I will have to work hard to be anything like him.

"But I am really enjoying being at Hamilton. I think I'll be here for the rest of the season. At least I hope I will because I'll continue to develop here."

He will. And if he remains as grounded as he is at the moment he will choose his destination wisely.

He smiles when you ask him what his mates think of the fuss and the eyes sparkle with boyish enthusiasm.

He said: "They are are always on the phone telling me well done and asking who is watching me this week.

"But they are always winding me up about my picture being in the paper. Nothing has changed really."

But everything will change sooner or later and even the Livingston fans who also chanted "Who are you?" at him know it.

He knows who he is, all right. James McCarthy. Remember the name.
Back to top Go down
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jan 2007 - 15:23

Carragold wrote:
ça parait trop beau pour être vrai...
C'est le rêve, on aurait 3-4 anglais, qui plus est tous scousers, un gallois, un irlandais, un écossais.ça c'est le Liverpool de mes rêves.
Et si en plus ils se remettent à jouer en Kick and rush love

Le début oui mais au lieu du kick & rush j'aurais préféré le pass & move instauré par notre Maitre BILL SHANKLY. LFC scarf LFC scarf LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jan 2007 - 20:44

Bien vu VK cheers LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jan 2007 - 20:50

et oui bien vu, je dois reconnaitre que j'y avais pas pensé au Pass and Move, that's the Liverpool Groove...
Back to top Go down
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jan 2007 - 22:09

Go Robbie Go Robbie go! LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2007 - 16:47

Quelqu'un a des nouvelles ?
Back to top Go down
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2007 - 17:17

A mon avis c'est mort.
Back to top Go down
Invité

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 EmptySat 9 May 2009 - 10:46

Il vient de remporter le titre de meilleur jeune de la saison et Hamilton vient de refuser une offre de Portsmouth.
Aucune nouvelle du LFC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mc carthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mc carthy   mc carthy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

mc carthy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2