Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

juan antonio,un argentin de 17 ans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

juan antonio,un argentin de 17 ans Empty
PostSubject: juan antonio,un argentin de 17 ans   juan antonio,un argentin de 17 ans EmptyTue 26 Apr 2005 - 13:17

Skysports.com can confirm that Liverpool have handed a trial to Argentine starlet Juan Antonio.
The 17-year-old striker has been recommended to Rafa Benitez's right hand man Paco Herrera - and he has now set up a trial for the youngster,
Antonio is yet to make his first team debut for his club side - Second Division outfit Comision de Actividades Infantiles (CIA).
However, Antonio was called up to the Argentina Under-17 squad earlier this season and he impressed a number of scouts.
He underwent trials at Internazionale recently, but he failed to get an offer from the Nerazzurri and he is now going to try his luck on Merseyside.
"I have a very good relationship with Paco Herrera so I have sent some videos of the player to him and he has told about this player to Benitez so this week he will be travelling for a trial at Liverpool," said Antonio's agent Jorge Oliva.
"They want to see him personally in action before sealing the agreement and that's why I can't talk about the amount of money that will be paid for this transfer".
The youngster is waiting for the green light so he can set off and make the trip to Anfield.
"I am waiting for getting the confirmation about when I will travel," said the excited youngster.
"I have a huge expectation but I am also calm.
"Everyone that knows me in the neighbourhood is happy, in the same way as when I was called to the Under-17 national team.
"Besides that we didn't have a good performance in Venezuela and couldn't qualify to the next World Cup, but it was a good experience for me.
"Now I expect to have some luck in England and to have the chance to play at Liverpool."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One youngster already at Anfield is Josh Mimms - 15-year-old son of former Blackburn shot-stopper Bobby.
Mimms, also a goalkeeper, played in Liverpool's Under-18s' last game of the season on Monday.

juan antonio,un argentin de 17 ans Skylogo
Back to top Go down

juan antonio,un argentin de 17 ans
Page 1 of 1