Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where have all the threads gone for the posts?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Where have all the threads gone for the posts? Empty
PostSubject: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 12:24

Anyone else who can't see the threads for the posts
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 12:33

sorry i don't understand what you mean,george.
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Threads   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 12:38

When i click on the posts I can see who posted but I cannot see what they have written. The only post I can read is this one
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Weird   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 12:40

This is the only thread I can read all the others are blank????
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 14:39

Je pense qu'il y a eu un problème au niveau de notre hébergeur, forumactif, et pour l'instant on a commencé à récupérer la grande majorité des messages mais il manque encore tout les messages de la journée d'hier.

J'espère qu'ils ne sont pas définitivement perdus...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 14:55

voici le site de forumactif:
http://forum.forumactif.com/

qq uns ont ce pb là.
je me penche sur le pb.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 14:57

OK, merci autumn ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: OK   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:01

I thought we were under attack from the pas content Mancs
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:04

Si c'est le cas, ils ont perdu... LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:13

bon ben c'est un pb général de serveur de forumactif,nus ne sommes pas tout seuls.par contre c'est trop tôt pour dire si on pourra récupérer nos posts.
j'espère qu'ils n'ont pas alteré les bases de données.
un pb de virus sûrement.
je me renseigne.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:17

george,to solve the problem,go to this link,please:
https://www.forumactif.com/outils/recuperation/
you have to use the password you chose to open this forum.
thank you.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:19

Bon, pour l'instant, c'est chiant mais ce n'est pas dramatique : on n'a perdu que les posts d'hier.
J'espère bien sûr qu'on pourra les récupérer mais bon, les dégats ne sont pas trop trop graves quand mêmes.
Surtout que j'ai craint le pire à un moment...
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Voila   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:21

OK Autumn ca y est .
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Ca marche?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:22

Is it working OK for you guys now?
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:26

Yesterday's threads are back but empty...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:29

yep.
je regarde de nouveau
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Day 5   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:33

I have done a recuperation to J5 this is the max I am being allowed.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:34

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:35

bref,ils y travaillent,il n'y a qu'à attendre un peu.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:38

All right mates ! Just wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Too late   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptyFri 22 Apr 2005 - 15:43

I had already done the later date before seeing this, it looks as though all we can do is wait.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? EmptySat 23 Apr 2005 - 12:33

voici un message du support technique de forumactif:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonjour,

Au cours de la sauvegarde journalière de cette nuit certains forums (environ 1 sur 50) ont perdus le contenu de leurs messages.

Nous avons donc été obligés de remettre en place la sauvegarde précédente sur tous ces forums.

Certains sujets peuvent avoir leur lien vers le dernier message et leur date erronés.
Pour corriger ce problème, il faut poster un message à l'intérieur de celui-ci (si le message que vous venez de poster est inutile, vous pouvez le supprimer, le sujet retrouvera tout de même un lien et une date exacte).

Nous sommes désolés pour le dérangement occasionné. Il est directement lié à un déplacement de certaines bases sur des disques supplémentaires effectué hier. Nous ferons le nécessaire pour que ce genre de problèmes ne se reproduise plus.

Cordialement,
Le support de forumactif.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the threads gone for the posts?   Where have all the threads gone for the posts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where have all the threads gone for the posts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France :: News and Views of LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB :: THE LATEST NEWS (IN ENGLISH) FROM LFC-
Jump to: