Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new coach?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

new coach? Empty
PostSubject: new coach?   new coach? EmptyTue 6 Jun 2006 - 22:11

euh...je comprends rien à l'espagnol.
voila.et la traduction me parait douteuse!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/valencia/es/desarrollo/656616.html
Eduardo Maciá took leave of the Valencia and, most probable he is than, within "two or three days", it is bound to the technical secretariat of the Liverpool de Rafa Benítez. "it has been a difficult decision, because I have taken leave of people with that I have worked and even I have grown. They are many memories and emotions those that come to me at the top ", added.

The ex- technical secretary did not want to expose his reasons to leave the Valencia. "It is a decision that I have taken personally, neither I leave by the door ahead nor by the one behind", said Maciá, that the only thing that alleged it is that it wants "to improve professionally".

Maciá recognized that it has "interesting proposals" that have taken to him to make a reflection in depth ", with which hopes that their election is" most correct "of between all the options on which it counts.

One of them is the one to get up itself to the technical secretariat of the Liverpool. The technician ' red', Rafa Benítez, agreed with Eduardo Maciá during his stage of three years to the front of the set of Mestalla. "In two or three days at the most I will announce to where I go away", Maciá finished.
Back to top Go down
Invité

new coach? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new coach?   new coach? EmptyTue 6 Jun 2006 - 22:14

c'est a propos du prochain assistant de Benitez qui va normalement arriver a Liverpool pour remplacer Paco qui entrainait les jeunes de liverpool qui ont gagné la FA.Youth Cup.
Il y avait deja un sujet sur son arrivée il y a un mois environ ici^^.
Back to top Go down
clivethe

new coach? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new coach?   new coach? EmptyTue 6 Jun 2006 - 22:24

ouais il vient de Valencia........
Back to top Go down
Invité

new coach? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new coach?   new coach? EmptyTue 6 Jun 2006 - 22:43

Rafa le connait, ils ont déja bossé ensemble, donc je ne me fais pas trop de souci. par contre il est peut-etre un peu moins bon que Paco, sinon rafa l'aurait pris plus tot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new coach? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new coach?   new coach? Empty

Back to top Go down

new coach?
Page 1 of 1