Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre" Empty
PostSubject: Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre"   Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre" EmptySat 22 Jan 2005 - 12:42

Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre" Morientes3_120

Morientes believes he will adapt to Premiership football pretty quickly and he should return to the starting line-up for Saturday's match at Southampton.

Morientes said: "I've come from Real Madrid where I'm used to winning things. I enjoy winning trophies and, of course I want to win things with Liverpool. They are one of the biggest and best teams in England.

"Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea are the strongest teams at the moment but I'm quite confident that I will fight for the championship with Liverpool next year.

"I've been at Liverpool for over a week now and I need time to adapt and integrate before I know the other players and really settle in. I think I will adapt quickly to the Premiership. It is one of the best leagues in the world but I only trained at Liverpool three days before I played my first match so I don't know every individual player, how they move and how they run.

"I think what I recognised from the first match and what I know from my matches against English clubs when I was with Real Madrid was that the league here is much more physical than in Spain. When you have contact in Spain the referee gives a foul but here I know that I will have to get used to the physical side of the game and more contact."

The Spanish international striker also expressed how disappointed the Liverpool squad were to go out of the FA Cup and said he was gutted he was ineligible to play.

Morientes said: "The Burnley game was a big disappointment because every big club wants to win everything but it cannot always happen. I wanted to play in the game but couldn't.

"We have also been unlucky with injuries this year and I just hope we now get some better luck in other competitions."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre&quot   Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre" EmptySat 22 Jan 2005 - 14:08

jlb21 wrote:
Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre" Morientes3_120
"Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea are the strongest teams at the moment but I'm quite confident that I will fight for the championship with Liverpool next year.

That's the most important part of the interview !
LFC is done for this season: we can't win the League.
But here we go for the next year !!
LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre"   Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre" EmptySat 22 Jan 2005 - 14:13

Je suis sûr qu'on sera là pour jouer le titre la saison prochaine et qu'on aura une équipe capable de faire quelque chose en CL, si on arrive à se qualifier.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre"   Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre" EmptySat 22 Jan 2005 - 14:18

jlb21 wrote:
Je suis sûr qu'on sera là pour jouer le titre la saison prochaine et qu'on aura une équipe capable de faire quelque chose en CL, si on arrive à se qualifier.

Voilà: c'est ce que je voulais dire en français mais j'ai du mal à m'exprimer dans la langue de Molière (Aznavour, quel talent !!)
lol
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre"   Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre" EmptySat 22 Jan 2005 - 14:26

Ozzy64 wrote:
jlb21 wrote:

Voilà: c'est ce que je voulais dire en français mais j'ai du mal à m'exprimer dans la langue de Molière (Aznavour, quel talent !!)
lol

You are the one, for me, for me, formidaaableueuhh !
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre"   Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre" EmptySat 22 Jan 2005 - 14:29

jlb21 wrote:
Ozzy64 wrote:
jlb21 wrote:

lol

You are the one, for me, for me, formidaaableueuhh !

Ah Ouais ?!?
Et t'habites toujours tout seul avec Maman dans un trés vieux appartement ??

'M'étonnes pas de toi, mécréant !!
Back to top Go down
clivethe

PostSubject: Re: Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre"   Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre" EmptySun 23 Jan 2005 - 1:18

en tout cas pour le titre ben faudrait deza que morientes arrive a planter bref a lui de montrer qu'il est un grand joeur!! LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre"   Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre" Empty

Back to top Go down

Morientes : "Je suis venu pour gagner le titre"
Page 1 of 1