Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kewell remercie rafa.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

kewell remercie rafa. Empty
PostSubject: kewell remercie rafa.   kewell remercie rafa. EmptyWed 12 Apr 2006 - 11:48

Liverpool winger Harry Kewell has shown his gratitude to manager Rafa Benitez for saving his top-flight career.

The Australia international has made a remarkable turnaround from a lengthy spell on the sidelines with injury last season.

The former Leeds United star's Anfield future looked in doubt after a disastrous first-half appearance in last season's UEFA Champions League final in Istanbul.

The left-sided midfielder has been a key player for The Reds this term, having made a run of 26 consecutive appearances for the Merseysiders.

With an FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea and a World Cup campaign with The SocceRoos still to come in the next few weeks, Kewell thanked the former Valencia boss for showing faith in him.

"Without the manager's confidence in me, I'd have been left in a hole and probably faded away," Kewell told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"If you don't have the backing of your manager and team-mates, then you're lost.

"I went home to my family and they were supportive as well. I'm not a very nice person when I'm injured and I know that better than anyone.

"It was difficult, but the people I care about the most stood behind me and I'm thankful for that."

Kewell thinks his productivity in front of goal must improve, if Liverpool want a successful end to the current season.

"If I want to repay the manager, then I have to start scoring more goals for him and for the team," Kewell added.

"I want to do the things I know I'm capable of doing. That's what is driving me on.

"I've never been in an FA Cup semi-final, so on a personal level, it's going to be a big thing just to play in that.

"If we can reach the final, then that will be even better.

"It's going to be a tough game against Chelsea, but we're not looking that far ahead yet because there are other matches to play and win before that one comes along.

"There's no doubt it's going to be a fantastic occasion, though."

Meanwhile, Liverpool's plans to build a new stadium have been re-approved by the local council after the club re-submitted their proposals.

No alterations have been made to the original scheme for a 60,000-capacity ground set to be built close to Anfield in nearby Stanley Park.

The plans, which were originally agreed to almost two years ago, were re-submitted in order to conform to new planning law.

source:skysports

en gros harry remercie rafa d'avoir toujours cru en lui que ca a été dur mais que ca va mieux maintenant.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: kewell remercie rafa.   kewell remercie rafa. EmptyWed 12 Apr 2006 - 13:58

Bien vu de la part de Harry qui a su revenir à un super niveau, grâce à rafa. LFC scarf
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: kewell remercie rafa.   kewell remercie rafa. EmptyWed 12 Apr 2006 - 16:52

Surtout que Rafa a su faire preuve de patience avec lui et qui Harry démontre aujourd'hui que ça n'était pas vain!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: kewell remercie rafa.   kewell remercie rafa. EmptyWed 12 Apr 2006 - 22:05

Il montre surtout qu'il a envie de rester à Liverpool et de rester ds les bonnes grâces de Rafa.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: kewell remercie rafa.   kewell remercie rafa. EmptyThu 13 Apr 2006 - 11:02

Kewell n'est pas encore revenu à son top niveau mais il actuellement il a un bon nivau !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kewell remercie rafa.   kewell remercie rafa. Empty

Back to top Go down

kewell remercie rafa.
Page 1 of 1