Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

king kenny plaisante

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

king kenny plaisante Empty
PostSubject: king kenny plaisante   king kenny plaisante EmptyTue 4 Apr 2006 - 12:27

king kenny dit qu'il ne veut pas que robbie fowler batte son nombre de buts pour LFC.
bien sûr ,king kenny adore robbie fowler.
ça vient de l'offal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KENNY: I WISH ROBBIE HADN'T COME BACK!
Mark Platt 03 April 2006

Kenny Dalglish today joked that he wished Robbie Fowler had never rejoined Liverpool from Manchester City in January.
The Kop legend was responding to newspaper reports this morning that he'd be making a congratulatory telephone call to Fowler after the current Reds striker overtook him as the club's fifth highest goalscorer on Saturday.

Speaking exclusively at the Liverpoolfc.tv offices earlier today, King Kenny's famous dry wit was evident as he told us: "I won't be ringing him. He's now scored more goals than me so I'm not talking to him. In fact, I wish he hadn't come back, who's bright idea was that?"

The esteemed former Liverpool player and manager then added, in a more serious tone: "Nah, it's a fantastic achievement for Robbie and I'm delighted for him, he's a great lad.

"Once he returned it was inevitable he was going to overtake me and I have no problems with that. It's not like I was the top scorer of all-time. That title belongs to Rushie and he'll take some beating."
Back to top Go down
clivethe

king kenny plaisante Empty
PostSubject: Re: king kenny plaisante   king kenny plaisante EmptyTue 4 Apr 2006 - 14:45

ca y est le record est battu youpi cheers

Dalglish:a manager extraordinaire
a player magical

Fowler:the greatest finisher in the world!!
Back to top Go down

king kenny plaisante
Page 1 of 1