Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires Empty
PostSubject: nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires   nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires EmptySun 5 Mar 2006 - 16:46

nando est amoureux de la CL,qu'il a gagné avec madrid.
il dit que dans le championnat anglais,les defenseurs sont forts et font des fautes qui ne sont pas tolérées dans d'autres chapionnats.
il dit qu'il est vraiment mort physiquement lorsqu'il termine un match anglais.
il adore notre championnat.
------------------------------
MORIENTES: EURO NIGHTS AT ANFIELD ARE BEST EVER
Paul Rogers 05 March 2006

Fernando Morientes has spoken about his desire to win his first European Cup with Liverpool this May after admitting he's fallen in love with the greatest club competition in the world.
The Spanish international won the European Cup with Real Madrid, was a beaten finalist in 2004 while on loan with Monaco and was in the stands as Liverpool recorded a British record 5th success in Istanbul last year. Now, he hopes to help the Reds overcome Benfica at Anfield on Wednesday and keep their dream of a trip to Paris alive.

"To me, the Champions League is the prettiest competition in the world," he says. "The day when I arrived in Monaco, the other players were, like, 'Oh, oh, it's Morientes'. I told them, yes, it is me. I am just a normal player. But they said, 'No, you have won the Champions League three times'. That makes you different in their eyes. They look at you as someone more important, almost like royalty.

"The atmosphere in the Champions League is even better than at the World Cup and when we beat Chelsea at Anfield in the semi-final, it was unbelievable, the best I've ever experienced. I even phoned home and said to my father, 'Dad, I've never seen anything like this'. He said, 'But you played for Real Madrid!' Of course, the atmosphere was good in Madrid on European nights but at Liverpool, it's unique, the people really lift the players.

"The Benfica coach, Ronald Koeman, was one of my idols as a child. He was a top-class footballer and now he is proving to be one of the best coaches in Europe. But his team is not one of the best in the world and we all believe we can beat them."

If Liverpool are to get past Benfica, they will have to start finding the net again. The lack of goals from recognised strikers recently is something that has mystified everyone at Anfield but Morientes insists it's certainly not down to a lack of effort.

"I don't know why I haven't got more but Peter Crouch and Djibril Cisse have had problems, too. But I'm really tired when I finish a game, so I know I have worked hard for the team and it is important that the other players are happy with you. In the Premiership, the defenders are all strong and physical and foul you a lot more than in Europe. The referees maybe permit more than in Spain, too, though I love this kind of football."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires   nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires EmptySun 5 Mar 2006 - 17:10

Esperons que son enthousiasme le fasse mieux jouer...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires   nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires EmptySun 5 Mar 2006 - 18:19

Il faudrait qu'il retrouve le jeu qu'il avait à monaco en 2004 (a cette année là love ).
Back to top Go down
clivethe

PostSubject: Re: nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires   nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires EmptySun 5 Mar 2006 - 22:08

cette annee la lalalalalaa lol

Morientes j'espere que tu seras pas un fantome now......car la on a pris son Frere c pas possible!!
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires   nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires EmptyMon 6 Mar 2006 - 12:23

oui et un but de nando serait magnifique aussi.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires   nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires EmptyMon 6 Mar 2006 - 20:21

Quote :
un but de nando serait magnifique aussi.
je comprends, mais ça relèverait du miracle nrv
Back to top Go down
clivethe

PostSubject: Re: nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires   nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires EmptyMon 6 Mar 2006 - 23:13

en tout cas si les nuit européennes a Anfield sont extraordinaires Morientes lui ne l'est pas extraordinaire!! nrv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires   nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires Empty

Back to top Go down

nando:les nuits européennes à enfield sont extraordinaires
Page 1 of 1