Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

le contrat de paco

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

le contrat de paco Empty
PostSubject: le contrat de paco   le contrat de paco EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 15:49

paco aimerait retourner chez lui en espagne à la fin de la saison.
il est entraineur de l'équipe réserve et adjoint de rafa.
rafa a desespérement besoin de lui.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
le contrat de paco Icliverpoollogo
Reds fight to keep coach
Mar 2 2006

Exclusive By Chris Bascombe, Liverpool Echo

LIVERPOOL boss Rafa Benitez is desperately trying to retain the services of coach Paco Herrera beyond the end of this season.

The reserve team boss plans to return to Spain for family reasons when his two year Anfield contract expires this summer.

Herrera's family never moved to Merseyside. The coach's intention since joining Liverpool was to return home at the end of this campaign.

As one of Benitez's trusted lieutenants, his departure would be a huge loss to the backroom staff.

But Benitez hopes he can delay a decision on the coach's future, or compromise,

"We are talking about Paco's future because he is an important person for us and he's doing a very good job," said Benitez. "It's a possibility he will stay, but it's also possible he will return to Spain because his family is there. We are thinking about a possible solution."

Herrera joined the Reds as chief scout but later saw his role widen to include reserve team duties.

He has restructured the reserves to create an alternative youth side at Melwood, recruiting several teenagers tipped for the first team, such as Paul Anderson, Jack Hobbs and Antonio Barragan.

Five of Herrera's recruits have featured in the radically improved Under-18 side which has just reached the semi-final of the FA Youth Cup for the first time in a decade.

Of immeasurable significance is Herrera's close relationship with Benitez. Many have dubbed the coach 'the eyes of Benitez' due to his understanding of how the manager thinks and works.

If Herrera returns to Spain, he may retain his position as chief scout - a job involving so much over-seas travel it could be done from a continental base.

Ideally, Herrera will be persuaded to stay on Merseyside for at least another year as Benitez attempts to take more steps towards creating a title-winning side.

Many will see echoes with the departure of Patrice Bergues in 2001. Gerard Houllier never filled the void when his right hand man left in the aftermath of the cup treble.

On the positive side, Benitez's determination to keep Herrera confirms his own intentions to stay at Anfield amid more speculation linking him with Real Madrid.

The Liverpool boss was typically coy today when asked if the resignation of Real supremo Florentino Perez makes Madrid a more attractive option. Perez and his 'Galactico' policy were previously seen as an obstacle preventing Benitez returning to Spain.

As long as Liverpool convince Benitez they have the resources to compete for the Premiership, he'll resist the lure of Madrid or Inter Milan, who also want the Anfield boss.

"I have a clear idea whenever anyone in Spain talks about this," said Benitez.

"I am focused on three competitions with my club, Liverpool. I want to win every game. I hear information from Spain, but my priority is the next game against Charlton, the Champions League and the FA Cup."
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

le contrat de paco Empty
PostSubject: Re: le contrat de paco   le contrat de paco EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 17:52

This would be a huge blow if we lost Paco, I sincerely hope something can be sorted out here but it os one of those situations where his family don't want to leave Spain.
Back to top Go down
Invité

le contrat de paco Empty
PostSubject: Re: le contrat de paco   le contrat de paco EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 18:30

Shankly Gates wrote:
This would be a huge blow if we lost Paco, I sincerely hope something can be sorted out here but it os one of those situations where his family don't want to leave Spain.
100% d'accord.
paco est une pièce essentielle de notre dispositif.
Back to top Go down
Invité

le contrat de paco Empty
PostSubject: Re: le contrat de paco   le contrat de paco EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 19:44

et si c'était lui le secret de la réussit de Liverpool ? blink
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

le contrat de paco Empty
PostSubject: Re: le contrat de paco   le contrat de paco EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 19:51

I think the reaction of Raffa tells you just how important he thinks Paco is.
Back to top Go down
Invité

le contrat de paco Empty
PostSubject: Re: le contrat de paco   le contrat de paco EmptyThu 2 Mar 2006 - 22:14

Les entraineurs adjoints en général sont des hommes de l'ombre très importants pour les clubs, et Paco est de ceux-là.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

le contrat de paco Empty
PostSubject: Re: le contrat de paco   le contrat de paco Empty

Back to top Go down

le contrat de paco
Page 1 of 1