Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Carson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Carson   Carson EmptyTue 18 Jan 2005 - 15:57

RAFA: CARSON SHOULD JOIN LIVERPOOL
Paul Rogers 18 January 2005
Rafael Benitez has declared that Liverpool's interest in young Leeds goalkeeper Scott Carson is very real and it would be in the players' best interests to snub Stamford Bridge and move to Anfield.
Liverpool have long admired Carson and even before Chris Kirkland's latest injury and Jerzy Dudek's mistake at the weekend, Benitez was keen to add the 19-year-old to his playing staff.

"We've been talking about Carson for some time," revealed Rafa. "After the problem with Chris Kirkland, we continued talking with Leeds. The question is that he's young. We need a young goalkeeper for the future - or we need a goalkeeper with experience.

"Carson doesn't have experience, but he would have the quality. He is a young keeper for the future and without Kirkland we need another goalkeeper.

"I feel that coming here would be a good opportunity for him because here he can play more games. If you see the other team [Chelsea], they have a very good young goalkeeper. If I had to make that decision, I would go to Liverpool.

"Carson is the first option. A week ago I was confident we would get him, but now I don't know. But we have made a good offer and he will play more games here. He knows we really want him and he is a Liverpool fan."
Back to top Go down
Invité

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson EmptyTue 18 Jan 2005 - 20:19

J'espère qu'il va venir, c'est vraiment un gardien plein d'avenir.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson EmptyTue 18 Jan 2005 - 21:24

Notre équipe a-t-elle besoin d'un gardien plein d'avenir ou d'un gardien plein d'expérience ?
Le but encaissé une fois de plus par Dudeck me laisserait plutôt penser à la deuxième solution
Back to top Go down
Invité

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson EmptyTue 18 Jan 2005 - 21:55

Ozzy64 wrote:
Notre équipe a-t-elle besoin d'un gardien plein d'avenir ou d'un gardien plein d'expérience ?
Le but encaissé une fois de plus par Dudeck me laisserait plutôt penser à la deuxième solution

On a besoin des deux. Il faut prendre Carson car c'est vraisemblablement le gardien anglais de demain et il nous faut un gardien d'expérience pour finir cette saison et assurer les deux ou trois suivantes.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson EmptyTue 18 Jan 2005 - 22:20

Mais a-t-on les moyens pour les deux ?
Si non, je maintiens ma position.
Non mais !! blink
Back to top Go down
Invité

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson EmptyWed 19 Jan 2005 - 1:21

Je pense qu'on a assez de sous pour les deux nananere
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Carson   Carson EmptyWed 19 Jan 2005 - 20:27

CARSON IN QUEST FOR SAFE PAIR OF HANDS
The Independent 18 January 2005

Jerzy Dudek will be in goal for Liverpool against Burnley in the FA Cup third-round tie tonight, but his future at the club beyond the summer looks to be over after Rafael Benitez confirmed that he has pinned his hopes on signing Leeds' teenage goalkeeper Scott Carson this month.

Dudek's mistake that let in Wayne Rooney's match-winning goal for Manchester United on Saturday has strengthened Benitez's resolve to move for Carson, 19, but the player is understood to favour Chelsea. Both clubs, as well as West Bromwich Albion, have had bids rejected by Leeds, who are waiting for fresh offers this week.

With Dudek's position now precarious, it would be likely that Carson, should he join, would be thrown in as the club's No 1 for a possible Carling Cup final, the Champions' League match against Bayer Leverkusen and the Premiership run-in. It is understood that the England Under-21 goalkeeper has been advised that such immediate pressure - he has not started a game for Leeds this season - could prove too much for him.

At the beginning of the month, Liverpool were leading the chase for his signature. However, their preoccupation with Fernando Morientes' transfer allowed Chelsea to steal in and invite Carson to their training ground to meet manager Jose Mourinho.

Benitez said: "We've been talking about Carson for some time. After the problem with Chris Kirkland, we continued talking with Leeds, but we had been talking before that. The question is that he's young. We need a young goalkeeper for the future - or we need a goalkeeper with experience.

"Carson doesn't have experience, but he would have the quality. I feel that coming here would be a good opportunity for him because here he can play more games. If you see the other team [Chelsea], they have a very good young goalkeeper. If I had to make that decision, I would go to Liverpool."

Benitez added that Dudek had his "confidence". "I said to Jerzy after the game 'do you think it was a mistake?' He agreed and I think that is the best way. If you say, 'No, no, no' it is worse. We all have to accept mistakes happen.

"When a forward makes a mistake it is not always important. With a goalkeeper a mistake is always important. For big clubs against big teams it is even more important."

Benitez will show how low the FA Cup is on his list of priorities by resting Steven Gerrard for the match against Burnley and is set to play a team of young, inexperienced players. Morientes and Mauricio Pellegrino are both ineligible.
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Carson to Sign   Carson EmptyThu 20 Jan 2005 - 13:42

REDS AGREE FEE FOR 19-YEAR-OLD CARSON
Paul Eaton 20 January 2005
Liverpool are on the verge of signing goalkeeper Scott Carson after agreeing a fee with Leeds United.
The Reds have beaten off competition from Chelsea for the services of the highly rated 19 year old.

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has been in the market for a goalkeeper since Chris Kirkland was ruled out for three months, and Carson's expected arrival will increase the competition for the number one spot at Anfield.

Liverpool Head of Press Ian Cotton said: "We have agreed terms with Leeds for Scott Carson. He will come to Liverpool today for a medical and to discuss personal terms."

Leeds spokesman Bryan Morris said: "We wish Scott the very best at his new club. He has proven himself to be a top class keeper during his time at Leeds United and we are sure he will continue to impress at Anfield.

"His steady nerve in pressure situations and his professionalism on and off the pitch will ensure that he has a bright future ahead of him."
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

Carson Empty
PostSubject: laterst   Carson EmptyThu 20 Jan 2005 - 13:44

CARSON BOUND FOR ANFIELD
Internet Report 20 January 2005

United's under-21 international Scott Carson is undergoing a medical this morning after an undisclosed fee was agreed with Liverpool for the keeper, reports the Official Leeds United website.

Liverpool won a two horse race with Chelsea also interested in the 19-year-old but Liverpool was always the player's first choice once it became clear he was not going to agree a new deal at Elland Road.

Carson also made it clear he would prefer to move to Anfield with his desire to play first team football greater being more important to him than financial reward.

United spokesman Bryan Morris said: “We wish Scott the very best at his new club. He has proven himself to be a top class keeper during his time at Leeds United and we are sure he will continue to impress at Anfield.

“His steady nerve in pressure situations and his professionalism on and off the pitch will ensure that he has a bright future ahead of him.-

With Chris Kirkland out injured for most of the season and Jerzy Dudek's form has been called into question after a series of recent blunders, Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has been targeting a new stopper and Carson has been top of his list for some time.
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Carson profile   Carson EmptyThu 20 Jan 2005 - 13:49

Player Profile

Young keeper who has a string of England youth international honours to his name and has greatly impressed many at Elland Road.

Scott was spotted playing for home town amateur side Cleator Moor Celtic Football Club, and then spent less than a year in the United Academy and half a season with the reserves before he made his senior debut.

It was indeed a dramatic start to his career at Leeds, coming on as a substitute against Middlesbrough after Paul Robinson had been sent off, and then making his full debut two weeks later against Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Unflappable, he kept his nerve and showed what, at the age of 18, a good goalkeeper he is as Leeds came away with a point in a 1-1 draw.

Paul Robinson's departure for Spurs has thrust Carson into the spotlight, but he has proved that fitting into the England keeper's old gloves at Elland Road is a task he is ready for.

Scott is also a current England under-21 international.

Date of Birth:
Tuesday, 03 September, 1985
Birthplace:
Whitehaven, England
Height:
6 3
Position:
Goalkeeper
Back to top Go down
clivethe

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson EmptyThu 20 Jan 2005 - 15:18

carson serat'il le gardioen que toute l'angleterre et Liverpool attend?

pourvu que oui
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Carson profile   Carson EmptyThu 20 Jan 2005 - 16:24

J'espere tu as raison Clive, ce dommage on a pas un utre gardien comme model a suivre que Dudek.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson EmptyFri 21 Jan 2005 - 20:52

Transfert - Angleterre - Liverpool: signature du jeune gardien Scott
Carson
Foot-ENG

21-01-2005 12:33:04
Pays : GBR
GLGL
FRS0401 40153 /AFP-YZ61
LONDRES, 21 jan (AFP)
Le jeune gardien anglais de Leeds (2e div. anglaise), Scott Carson, s'est
engagé pour quatre ans et demi avec Liverpool, a annoncé vendredi le club
anglais de football (1re div.) sur son site internet (www.liverpoolfc.tv).

Carson, 19 ans, international des moins de 21 ans, a préféré Liverpool à
Chelsea, le leader du championnat d'Angleterre qui avait également fait
part de son intérêt pour le joueur. Le montant du transfert est estimé à
un million de livres (1,4 million d'euros).
Carson pourrait faire ses débuts dès samedi à Southampton, lors de la 24e
journée du Championnat, le Polonais Jerzy Dudek restant sur une grossière
erreur lors de la défaite face à Manchester United (0-1), et l'Anglais
Chris Kirkland, blessé au dos, étant susceptible de manquer le reste de la
saison.
cyb/pld
AFP 211232 JAN 05
Back to top Go down
Invité

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson EmptyFri 21 Jan 2005 - 21:38

clivethered! wrote:
carson serat'il le gardioen que toute l'angleterre et Liverpool attend?

A ce propos, il y a une explication logique au fait que l'Angleterre n'arrive pas à trouver de bons gardiens du cru ??
Back to top Go down
Invité

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson EmptyFri 21 Jan 2005 - 21:59

Bonne question. Je dirais Gordon Banks. Depuis Banks, les anglais pensent avoir les meilleurs gardiens du monde et ne bossent pas assez spécifiquement le poste. J'sais pas...
Back to top Go down
Invité

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson EmptyFri 21 Jan 2005 - 23:36

faudrait peut-être mettre le criquet sur le coup ...
Back to top Go down
Invité

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson EmptySat 22 Jan 2005 - 0:33

Ozzy64 wrote:
faudrait peut-être mettre le criquet sur le coup ...

lol lol
Back to top Go down
clivethe

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson EmptySat 22 Jan 2005 - 0:44

depuis Banks y a eu ray Clemence qui a ete un super gardien sans doute le plus brillant d'Angleterre de l'histoire::!!
sinon Shilton aussi etait bon Seaman defois ca dependait........
et puis chris Woods etait pas terrible sans plus i think a part ca c des gardiens irreguliers la plupart du temps dommage!!
Back to top Go down
Invité

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Interview de Scott Carson   Carson EmptySat 22 Jan 2005 - 10:43

Just minutes after officially completing his transfer from Leeds United, new Liverpool goalkeeper Scott Carson spoke exclusively to Liverpoolfc.tv about his arrival at Anfield.
Scott, first of all welcome to Anfield. How do you feel now that you've completed your move from Leeds to Liverpool?

It's a relief that everything has been completed. I'm delighted to be here and can't wait to get started. Hopefully I can settle in quickly, impress the manager and become an important member of the squad.

Did the move taken you by surprise?

It's all happened very quickly. I never anticipated being here at Liverpool so soon in my career. I only played a few games for Leeds and expected to be there a bit longer. Things never worked out that way though and when Liverpool showed an interest in me I was overwhelmed.

It's been reported that you are a Liverpudlian, can you confirm or deny this?

I read that I was a boyhood Liverpool fan but I'm sad to say that's not true. I don't really support a team, although as a kid I suppose I used to follow Carlisle United.

What persuaded you to join Liverpool ahead of Chelsea?

Just the fact that it's a massive club and the manager is building for the future. This club is on the up and I want to be part of that.

Not many Liverpool fans will know about you so how would you describe your goalkeeping style?

I think one of my main strengths would be that I'm a good shot stopper. That's what I work on everyday in training. I feel confident in myself as a goalkeeper but there obviously there are areas that I can improve and hopefully my all round game will get better once I start working with the coaches here at Liverpool.

Do you have any goalkeeping role models in the current game?

I've worked with the likes of Nigel Martyn and Paul Robinson, so I've learnt things from them. Now I'll be training alongside two more great goalkeepers in Jerzy Dudek and Chris Kirkland, so hopefully that will help bring my game on even more. I'm sure there's a lot I can learn from them. They are two exceptional keepers and it's going to be a great experience working with them.

Having not played many games for Leeds, how daunting do you think it would be if you were thrust straight into the Liverpool first team?

I'd like to think that if I was given an early chance in the first team then I could do well. Coming here is a new experience and a new challenge for me but with the help of the goalkeeping coach Jose Ochotorena I'm hopeful that I can be fighting for a first team place.

How much are you looking forward to playing at Anfield?

Very much so. I was on the bench here last season when Leeds got beat 3-1 and I can't wait to play out there in front of a capacity crowd. I've heard all about the awesome support from the Kop I'm sure they'll help me along when I play first game at Anfield and hopefully I will repay them with a good performance.

Do you already know any of the Liverpool players?

I know John Welsh, Mark Smyth and David Raven from playing in the England youth set-up. It's good that I know a few people. I'm sure they will help me settle in.Carson Scotcarson_press3_120
Back to top Go down
Invité

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson EmptySat 22 Jan 2005 - 13:10

bravo Bon esprit le gamin ! bravo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson   Carson Empty

Back to top Go down

Carson
Page 1 of 1