Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now why on earth are we considering....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

Now why on earth are we considering.... Empty
PostSubject: Now why on earth are we considering....   Now why on earth are we considering.... EmptyWed 31 Aug 2005 - 16:34

Selling a player with this attitude?

These are the sort of players we should be encouraging to stay at the club.

Makes Owen statements on being desperate to join us look a little pale
by comparison?

Statistics from all over the globe in our latest innovation.

Djibril Cisse has vowed to fight for his future at Liverpool.

The French international has been strongly linked with a move away from Anfield in recent weeks.

Monaco and Marseille expressed an interest in the former Auxerre man as rumours intensified that Liverpool may be willing to let him leave to facilitate a move for Michael Owen.

With Owen now gone it appears Cisse will remain at Anfield, but the 24-year-old admitted he was hurt by all the speculation over his future.

"There's no way I want to leave. If they want me to go, they'll have to kick me out," insisted Cisse.

"I've heard Liverpool were in talks with clubs behind my back and that hurts.

"It annoys me that people are carting me all over the place. It makes me angry because it's not me who wants to leave.

"At times, I can't help but wonder about the club's attitude towards me - but I'm prepared to put my head down and keep battling."

Cisse hopes that Owen's subsequent move to Newcastle will now see him stay on Merseyside.

"I'm sure Owen signing does change things," added Cisse.

"There's only one day to go now in the transfer market and my utmost desire is for nothing to happen in those hours.

"I have no desire to leave, they can do what they want but I'm staying. I love the English Premiership.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Now why on earth are we considering....   Now why on earth are we considering.... EmptyWed 31 Aug 2005 - 19:05

Cissé seems to be the next cattle to sell.

rouge LFC rouge
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Now why on earth are we considering....   Now why on earth are we considering.... EmptyWed 31 Aug 2005 - 19:07

I agree, Ozzy, I don't like the way they act with Djib.
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: Now why on earth are we considering....   Now why on earth are we considering.... EmptyWed 31 Aug 2005 - 19:08

I think it would be sad day if we sold Cisse without him being given a fair chance, and for me that would have to a complete season without major injury.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Now why on earth are we considering....   Now why on earth are we considering.... EmptyWed 31 Aug 2005 - 19:11

Shankly Gates wrote:
I think it would be sad day if we sold Cisse without him being given a fair chance, and for me that would have to a complete season without major injury.

I feel exactly the same
Back to top Go down
Shankly Gates
Shankly Gates

PostSubject: Re: Now why on earth are we considering....   Now why on earth are we considering.... EmptyThu 1 Sep 2005 - 12:15

Well I imagine Djibril is breathing one big sigh of relief that the transfer window has now closed.

He can now answer his critics by outscoriing Owen.
Back to top Go down
clivethe

PostSubject: Re: Now why on earth are we considering....   Now why on earth are we considering.... EmptyThu 1 Sep 2005 - 23:26

cissé is a brillant striker.he is fast,strong,good with your head.
djibril is a natural goalscorer,2 times best forward in France with auxerre.

i think cissé is the best striker in England now with owen,henry,fowler love
and defoe.he is young,international,time now for mister cissé:devenir un big hit en premier league et etre consideré world class!! yeah
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Now why on earth are we considering....   Now why on earth are we considering.... EmptyThu 1 Sep 2005 - 23:30

COME ON CISSE LFC scarf

c'est une de mes satisfactions de ce mercato, allez ateinds ton objectif 20 but djib !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now why on earth are we considering....   Now why on earth are we considering.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Now why on earth are we considering....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France :: News and Views of LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB :: THE LATEST NEWS (IN ENGLISH) FROM LFC-
Jump to: