Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Benitez

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur

PostSubject: Benitez   Fri 27 Aug 2010 - 16:14

So Rafa Benitez is still trying to place the blame for his actions always on others, never once accepting responsibility.

For Roy Hodgson to publcly criticise another manager there has to be something very serious going on.

Roy states that Benitez has been talking directly to the agent of Kuyt in total contravention of an agreement he signed when he ripped us off for the 6 million
pounds compensation we had to pay to get rid of him.

Benitez claims he is not responsible as he does not buy the players at Inter. So I imagine the director of sports at Inter just got on the phone to Kuyts agent without any
input from Benitez? Benitez you were never credible when you were at Liverpool and you certainly aren't now.

So let us just look at the situation and some of the comments of Benitez when he was at Liverpool and his situation now?

His criticisms of LFC were that they didn't buy the right players, they didn't act quickly enough in transfers and they didn't compete with the other teams in the Prem when it came to transfers.

Since he has been at Inter they have bought one player, he couldn't get Macsherano because Inter wouldn't pay the fee, he has no influence on transfers.

Look at Roy's comments regarding the riduclously low offer Inter made for Mascherano?

Hodgson said there had been no movement on Javier Mascherano's situation, who is a target for Barcelona, and dismissed suggestions Inter Milan had entered the bidding with a faxed offer to the club.

"I saw a fax the other day but I think it was sent tongue-in-cheek to be honest," he revealed.

"The offer was so unbelievably far from a valuation it seemed to me the sporting director was putting the fax in to maybe satisfy people at the club.

"We didn't even bother to answer it, that is how ridiculously far from a serious offer it was

Seems like Benitez is now happy to accept the normal constraints put on any football club for a smaller salary than he was receiving at Liverpool.

But we all know a leopard doesnt change it spots it is only a matter of time before he starts to cause problems at Inter.

I feel sorry for the Inter fans because we at Liverpool sadly know the sort of problems this guy can create inside your club, it really is all downhill for Inter from here. And I haven't seen any of his ex players knocking down the doors of of Anfield to follow their manager? Every picture tells a story, good riddance Rafa

Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur

PostSubject: Re: Benitez   Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 16:53

I see Benitez has started moaning already at Inter, he says the side lacks balance, hold on a minute isn't this the same side that just won evrything in site in Italy last season
plus the CL?
You have to feel sorry for the Inter fans knowing where they are headed with this guy.

Jose Mourinho led Inter to victory in the Champions League, Serie A and Italian Cup, but Benitez has bemoaned a lack of balance and wants reinforcements.
He said: Ive spoken with the president and (Inter technical director Marco) Branca. Although there isnt a lot of time, we hope to do something - otherwise in January well bring more balance to the team.
Inter president Massimo Moratti, who bankrolls the club, turned to Benitez after other targets like Fabio Capello and Guus Hiddink turned down the San Siro hot seat this summer.

Benitez
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1