Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Reality Check

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur

PostSubject: Reality Check   Fri 23 Jul 2010 - 12:36

I was watching LFC TV last night "This is Anfield" a lively debate was taking place on Roy Hodgson' appointment the new signings, those who have been, or are about to be shown the door and who we need to come in.

You cannot help but notice the total change in the environement surrounding the club since Roy Hodgson was apppointed and it has to be welcomed. But a word of caution.
Some of the people involved in this hour long show were saying we will win the league this season!

Give the man a chance please, he has done wonders since being appointed and in difficult circumstances. He has alsmost single handedly dispelled the air of doom and gloom permeated by his predecessor Benitiez. He is not however a magician. So please be patient and allow Hodgson the same time and support as we have always given our managers.

If he puts out a side that plays positive and attractive football, geniunely tries to win every Cup competition we are in and gets us into a top four finish, in his first season. This would have to viewed as an unqualified success.

That doesn't stop us as Liverpool fans from hoping that we could bring that first prem titile to Anfield but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here.

For me Roy has shown what a proper Manager can do at Anfield and frankly Benitez ought to be embarrassed by the comparison that is not at all favourable.

LFC scarf

Reality Check
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1