Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I hope so

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shankly Gates
Rang: Administrateur
Shankly Gates

I hope so Empty
PostSubject: I hope so   I hope so EmptyMon 17 Jan 2005 - 23:18

Rafael Benitez has not ruled out the possibility of making further additions to his squad before the end of the January transfer window but added even if he doesn't he is still happy with the squad at his disposal.
The Liverpool manager says the recent signings of Fernando Morientes and Mauricio Pellegrino will improve the team but also admitted if funds were no object he would make further additions. Benitez was also keen to point out that even if he is unable to add to the squad before the end of January that he is fairly happy with the players he has.

Benitez said: "We have signed Pellegrino and Morientes and I believe they will improve the team for sure because they are experienced players and they are winners.

"We have lost 1-0 to Manchester United and Chelsea recently but no way did we play worse than them. They both have a better squad with more senior players and more expensive players. They have spent a lot of money and we know that we we need to try and control the market and scout all the time and try and find the best players for us in the future."
Back to top Go down
Invité

I hope so Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope so   I hope so EmptyTue 18 Jan 2005 - 0:15

C'est vrai qu'étoffer un peu le squad avec des joueurs expérimentés ne serait pas du luxe, étant donné le nombre de blessés que nous avons.

Mais il ne faut pas recruter pour recruter, il faut des gars qui apportent quelque chose de plus à l'équipe et à la mentalité iréprochable.
Back to top Go down

I hope so
Page 1 of 1