Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Staff technique et contrats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Staff technique et contrats Empty
PostSubject: Staff technique et contrats   Staff technique et contrats EmptyFri 27 Mar 2009 - 23:14

encore une bonne nouvelle...les principaux membres du staff technique comme S. lee ont vu leurs contrats prolongés pour au moins deux ans.
LFC scarf LFC scarf

TECHNICAL STAFF AGREE NEW CONTRACTS

offal

Paul Eaton 27 March 2009
Key members of Rafa Benitez's backroom team have today agreed new contracts with the club.
Assistant Manager Sammy Lee, First Team Coach Mauricio Pellegrino, Goalkeeping Coach Xavi Valero, Fitness Coach Paco de Miguel and Chief Scout Eduardo Macia have all been given extensions of at least two years on their current deals.

The move is part of a phased approach to address the future of the club's backroom staff.

Liverpool Manager Rafa Benitez commented: "I said when I signed my own deal recently that it was a priority to sort out the future of the technical staff.

"We work extremely well as a team and continuity is essential if we are to build on the progress we have made this season and move the club further forward. I'm delighted we have been able to sort out the contracts."
Back to top Go down
Invité

Staff technique et contrats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff technique et contrats   Staff technique et contrats EmptyFri 27 Mar 2009 - 23:16

On s'incrit dans la durée c'est bon ça. maintenant les patrons et pis voila

LFC scarf LFC scarf
Back to top Go down

Staff technique et contrats
Page 1 of 1