Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gerrard confirme son envie de rester

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

Gerrard confirme son envie de rester Empty
PostSubject: Gerrard confirme son envie de rester   Gerrard confirme son envie de rester EmptyMon 13 Jun 2005 - 17:04

malgré quelques dernieres rumeurs qui faisaient croire que notre StevieG pourrait finalement s'en aller, voici sa réponse trouvé sur le site officiel !

Despite winning the Champions League with his hometown club last month speculation as to where Gerrard will be playing his football next season has been constant in recent weeks.

But speaking at a Charity Golf event organised by Andy Gray and Gary McAllister, the Reds skipper has given the clearest indication yet that he wants to remain a Red.

"There are talks that are going to be happening at the end of June and beginning of July. The ball is in Liverpool's court now. I'm ready to talk and waiting for them to give me the nod where and when myself and my advisers need to be, " he told Sky Sports News.

Then when asked if that meant he would like to stay at Anfield, he added: "Of course, yes, I've still got two years left. We haven't spoken about a new contract yet and I don't know how long those talks will go on for. But the sooner they start the better because I want my future sorted before the start of the season."

Gerrard also spoke of his excitement about the coming season and the prospect of changes in the playing personnel at Anfield.

"I'm sure changes will be made," he said. "The manager has said that and there has been a lot of speculation in the papers, so I am sure new faces will be added to the squad. Players leaving happens at every club and I am looking forward to seeing a fresh squad when I link back up."

Following UEFA's decision to allow Liverpool the chance to defend their Champions League crown Gerrard's season is now due to begin earlier than expected. But he's welcomed this news and is now setting his sights on leading the Reds to more silverware.

"UEFA have made the right decision. The competition is called the Champions League and it's important that the champions are able to defend their title. It's going to be a long season but I am looking forward to it. Last season ended on a fantastic note. We won the big one but that's forgotten about now. We now have to improve in the Premiership and put more trophies back in the cabinet."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Gerrard confirme son envie de rester   Gerrard confirme son envie de rester EmptyMon 13 Jun 2005 - 17:06

selon lui, la balle est dans le camp des dirigeants de Liverpool (source : skyspports)

Steven Gerrard claims contract talks are planned with Liverpool, but the England star says the ball is firmly in the club's court with regard to a new deal being struck.

Gerrard fulfilled a dream last month when claiming the UEFA Champions League in amazing fashion in Istanbul and many felt the success would prompt the all-action midfielder to commit his future to the club.

The cream of Europe's crop are watching the situation at Anfield with interest and the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Chelsea could pounce if talks stall.

Gerrard expects to start the season with his home-town club and says talks are scheduled to take place this summer.

"There are talks that are going to be happening at the end of June and beginning of July," Gerrard told Sky Sports News. "The ball's in Liverpool's court now.

"I'm ready to talk and waiting for them to give me the nod where and when myself and my advisers need to be."

Gerrard is looking to clarify his future before the new season gets underway in August.

"I've got two years left," he added. "We haven't spoken about a new contract yet and I don't know how long those talks will go on for.

"But the sooner they start the better because I want my future sorted before the start of the season."

Gerrard believes Rafa Benitez will clear the decks in the summer in order to make The Reds credible Premiership challengers.

"I'm sure changes will be made," he added. "The manager has said that and there has been a lot of speculation in the papers, so I am sure new faces will be added to the squad.

"Players leaving happens at every club and I am looking forward to seeing a fresh squad when I link back up."
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Gerrard confirme son envie de rester   Gerrard confirme son envie de rester EmptyMon 13 Jun 2005 - 17:21

Petite traduction :

"Il va y avoir des discussions fin juin et début juillet. La balle est dans le camp de Liverpool maintenant. Je suis prêt à discuter et j'attends qu'ils me fassent signe pour savoir où et quand mes conseils et moi devons nous trouver, " a-t-il dit à Sky Sports News.

Puis, lorsqu'on lui a demandé s'il aimerait rester à Anfield, il a ajouté: "Evidemment, oui, j'ai encore deux ans de contrat. Nous n'avons pas encore parlé d'un nouveau contrat et je ne sais pas combien de temps ces discussions prendront. Mais le plus tôt sera le mieux car je veux être fixé sur mon futur avant le début de la saison."

Gerrard a aussi parlé de son excitation en vue de la prochaine saison et des perspectives de changement dans l'effectif à Anfield.

"Je suis sûr qu'il va y avoir des changements," a-t-il dit. "Le manager l'a dit et il y a eu beaucoup de spéculations dans les journaux, alors je suis certain que de nouveaux visages arriveront dans le squad. Des joueurs qui partent, ça arrive dans tous les clubs et il me tarde de voir le nouvel effectif quand on reprendra contact."

A la suite de la décision de l'UEFA d'autoriser les Reds à défendre leur couronne, la saison de Gerrard doit maintenant commencer plus tôt que prévu. Mais il est satisfait de cette nouvelle et attend maintenant de mener les Reds vers de nouveaux titres.

"L'UEFA a pris la bonne décision. La compétition est appelée la Champions League et il est important que les champions puisse défendre leur titre. Cela va être une longue saison mais je l'attends avec impatience. La saison dernière s'est erminée sur une note fantastique. Nous avons gagné la Grande mais c'est oublié maintenant. Nous devons maintenant faire mieux en Premiership et ramener plus de trophées pour la salle du même nom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerrard confirme son envie de rester   Gerrard confirme son envie de rester Empty

Back to top Go down

Gerrard confirme son envie de rester
Page 1 of 1