Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Real Liverpool Supporters in France

The Official and Original Forum for the Real Liverpool Supporters in France'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Invité

Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2007 - 22:15

Mascherano 'will stay' at Anfield

<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=203 align=right border=0><tr><td>Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 _44284724_mascherano203_body Mascherano has played 15 times for Liverpool since joining in February

</TD></TR></TABLE>Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez is confident Javier Mascherano will sign a permanent deal to stay with the club.
The on-loan midfielder has been linked with a £17m move to Manchester City but Benitez is upbeat that the Argentine will remain at Anfield.
"He said to me that he wants to stay here, so I have confidence," he said.
Liverpool would have to negotiate with Media Sports Investments, the consortium which "owns" Mascherano, to agree a permanent contract.
Benitez's attempts to buy the player were recently blocked by Liverpool's American owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks.

<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=right border=0><tr><td width=5>Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 O</TD>
<td class=sibStdQuote>
He wants to stay, our supporters like him and we will try to keep him

Rafael Benitez
Liverpool manager

</TD></TR></TABLE>
But the Liverpool manager remains optimistic of securing a longer-term agreement, beyond the 18-month loan period which expires this summer.
"Clearly, I hope Mascherano stays here," he said. "I am confident he can be persuaded to stay.
"He is playing well and everyone knows he is a good player and there are not too many world-class holding midfielders around.
"He wants to stay, our supporters like him and we will try to keep him."
Mascherano and his advisers are believed to want to tie up a deal as quickly as possible.
Liverpool risk the midfielder signing a pre-contract agreement elsewhere if they do not offer him permanent terms by next month.
In October, Mascherano said he hoped he can do enough to turn his loan deal with Liverpool into a permanent move at the end of the season.
"I'd love to stay and I will do everything I can to do so. It depends on what everyone decides at the end of the season," he said.

<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=right border=0><tr><td width=5>Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 O</TD>
<td class=sib606>606: DEBATE
Give your opinion on the future of Javier Mascherano
</TD></TR></TABLE>
"I have just got to make sure everyone is happy with my performances and they want me to stay. I want to be here to play in the new stadium.
"We are already one of the greatest clubs in the world, but with the plans for the future we could become the world's greatest team."
Mascherano, rested for last weekend's 4-0 win over Bolton, is now set to play a key part in a critical week that could define Liverpool's season.
After Saturday's Barclays Premier League trip to Reading, Liverpool face a make-or-break Champions League tie in Marseille on Tuesday, where only a win will keep them in the competition.
The following Sunday, Manchester United visit Anfield, while a trip to Chelsea in the Carling Cup quarter-finals comes three days later.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2007 - 22:31

Avant que JLB me fasse la remarque source bbcfootball.youpi cheers
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2007 - 22:40

bonnes nouvelles mais c'est pas sur
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2007 - 1:37

franchement j'ai ultra confiance en masch pour rester au club.

avec tout ce qu'il a dit, sa serait vraiment un GROS coup de P*** si jamais il voulait partir de lui même ailleurs mais franchement sa a pas l'air d'être un truc qui lui passe par la tête.

pour lui y'a que Liverpool et c'est là qu'il veut jouer, que demande le peuple, sa serait refuser de garder masch si jamais il partait et franchement on sait que sa serait une grosse connerie.

mais on sait aussi tous que sa n'arrivera pas ^^ LFC scarf c'est a Anfield qu'il jouera pour quelques années encore, je suis vraiment confiant quant a sa prolongation de contrat. quand on a un joueur que tout le monde veut mais qui affirme très clairement qu'il ne veut pas partir et se sent plus que bien ici, je vois pas comment il nous échapperait !!

quasi inconcevable de le voir ailleurs que a Liverpool! le rouge lui va si bien !
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2007 - 11:43

Source BBC Sports:

Mascherano 'will stay' at Anfield

Mascherano has played 15 times for Liverpool since joining in February
Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez is confident Javier Mascherano will sign a permanent deal to stay with the club.

The on-loan midfielder has been linked with a £17m move to Manchester City but Benitez is upbeat that the Argentine will remain at Anfield.

"He said to me that he wants to stay here, so I have confidence," he said.

Liverpool would have to negotiate with Media Sports Investments, the consortium which "owns" Mascherano, to agree a permanent contract.

Benitez's attempts to buy the player were recently blocked by Liverpool's American owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks.

He wants to stay, our supporters like him and we will try to keep him

Rafael Benitez
Liverpool manager

But the Liverpool manager remains optimistic of securing a longer-term agreement, beyond the 18-month loan period which expires this summer.

"Clearly, I hope Mascherano stays here," he said. "I am confident he can be persuaded to stay.

"He is playing well and everyone knows he is a good player and there are not too many world-class holding midfielders around.

"He wants to stay, our supporters like him and we will try to keep him."

Mascherano and his advisers are believed to want to tie up a deal as quickly as possible.

Liverpool risk the midfielder signing a pre-contract agreement elsewhere if they do not offer him permanent terms by next month.

In October, Mascherano said he hoped he can do enough to turn his loan deal with Liverpool into a permanent move at the end of the season.

"I'd love to stay and I will do everything I can to do so. It depends on what everyone decides at the end of the season," he said.

"I have just got to make sure everyone is happy with my performances and they want me to stay. I want to be here to play in the new stadium.

"We are already one of the greatest clubs in the world, but with the plans for the future we could become the world's greatest team."

Mascherano, rested for last weekend's 4-0 win over Bolton, is now set to play a key part in a critical week that could define Liverpool's season.

After Saturday's Barclays Premier League trip to Reading, Liverpool face a make-or-break Champions League tie in Marseille on Tuesday, where only a win will keep them in the competition.

The following Sunday, Manchester United visit Anfield, while a trip to Chelsea in the Carling Cup quarter-finals comes three days later.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2007 - 17:28

En même temps Mash doit beaucoup à Rafa et au club,
j'espère qu'il ne l'oubliera pas...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007 - 14:01

Ça concerne indirectement Mascherano et ça vient de BBC Sports:

Liverpool's owners will take a huge gamble telling manager Rafael Benitez he has no money for the January transfer window. (Mail on Sunday)
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007 - 14:07

vince wrote:

Liverpool's owners will take a huge gamble telling manager Rafael Benitez he has no money for the January transfer window. (Mail on Sunday)

Excusez moi du peu mais ce sont des pov' types.
Du fric ils en ont a perpete.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007 - 14:36

electroman wrote:
vince wrote:

Y en ont pte mais y ont pas envie de le sortir. Si je me trompe pas tous l'argent dépensé ou qui va être dépenser c'est (ou se fera) par un emprunt accordé au club de liverpool ...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2007 - 15:48

electroman wrote:
vince wrote:

Ils en ont déjà sorti pas mal pour racheter le club, et il y a encore un stade à construire. Je peux comprendre aussi qu'à un moment donné, ils veuillent un peu fermer le robinet.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007 - 12:07

Oui enfin pour Mascherano ils auraient pu prevenir des cet été...Peut etre que Rafa aurai agi en consequence...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007 - 15:27

C'est justement ça mon problème, pour Mascha, il fallait mettre les points sur les I dès l'été. Quand les owners parlaient de fermer le robinet, je pensais que ce serait éventuellement par rapport à de nouvelles recrues, Kaladze par exemple. On pensait tous que Mascha était "acquis". Là, ils remettent en question tous les plans de Benitez, qui se retrouve dans une situation précaire. Et ce joueur est extrêmement précieux, je pense que nous nous en mordrons réellement les doigts si nous le laissons partir. Et rappelons nous l'épisode de Valence, quand Rafa a quitté le club en larmes: si ça continue comme ça, nous assisterons malheureusement à un remake Liverpudlien de cet évènement... Crying or Very sad Sad
Sans investissement, pas de retombées. C'est simple, si on n'y met pas le prix (et encore, ce n'est que pour un joueur), ce sera difficile de remporter des trophées, qui rapporteraient justement du fric au club...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007 - 15:32

Il faut vendre Sissoko, y a pas le choix. Y a 2 voir 3 classe de différence entre lui et l'argentin.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2007 - 18:37

redman75 wrote:
Oui enfin pour Mascherano ils auraient pu prevenir des cet été...Peut etre que Rafa aurai agi en consequence...
C'est vrai aussi. Après, tu ne sais pas forcément non plus ce qu'ils s'étaient dit cet été avec Rafa.
Et il y a un autre élément à prendre en compte, c'est que le stade risque de coûter plus cher que prévu, et c'est peut-être aussi pour ça qu'il hésitent encore à investir dans les transferts. L'argent supplémentaire à investir dans le stade risque d'être celui du transfert de Masch.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007 - 13:21

Vendre Riise pour acheter Mascherano ?

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=188649 from 06/12-07

Valencia wants Riise

Rosenborg's opponent in the Champions League, Valencia, is interested in bringing in John Arne Riise (27) from Liverpool.

This comes from the Spanish newspaper Superdeporte, a sports paper from the Valencia region.

According to Superdeporte, coach Ronald Koeman had a meeting with president Juan Bautista Solér and sports director Angel Rúiz, where they discussed the possibility of buying Riise.
It is said to be Riise's fitness and attacking qualities that have attracted the Spaniards. It would mean they could play 4-3-3 with an attacking back 4.

According to Riise's agent, Jan Kvalheim, the Spanish club has already contacted Liverpool about the Norwegian.

"John Arne has heard from the club that Valencia is interested. But this isn't something he thinks about," says Kvalheim to VG Nett.

On Wednesday, The Independent reported that Liverpool are considering to sell the Norwegian to finance the buy of Javier Mascherano, who is currently only on loan.

"There are a lot of rumours in England these days, about every player. There is bound to be a lot of speculation going on and because of this it's difficult to comment on everything," says Kvalheim.

"John Arne has a contract with Liverpool for another year and a half. He wants to play for Liverpool as long as he can," his agent tells VG Nett.

John Carew's Aston Villa has also shown interest for Liverpool's left back.

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=187948 From 05/12-07

Sell Riise to keep Mascherano

Rafael Benítez wants to keep Javier Mascherano, but the owners of LFC might force the manager to sell John Arne Riise to finance the deal.

Mascherano has been a big success in Liverpool after he came in on loan from West Ham/Sports Media Company (MSI)
The Argentinian midfielder has been impressive in his role as a 'dirty worker' but according to The Independent, he is wanted by Manchester City when his loan spell with Liverpool is over.

Manager Benítez has recently been in disagreements with the American owners about transfer funds and Sven Göran Eriksson and City are said to be willing to pay the £17m for Mascherano.

According to The Independent, Benítez announced that he will sell Riise and Momo Sissoko to help finance a permanent deal for Mascherano.

Ca fait 1 ans et demi maintenant que les performances de Riise sont vraiment en demi teinte, il n'a plus le niveau qu'il a pu avoir par le passé donc si il faut passer par là pour acheter Mascherano pourquoi pas, à gauche pour finir la saison il nous reste Arbeloa, Aurelio derriere et Kewell, Babel, Benayoun eventuellement devant.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007 - 13:41

Ryo_Saeba wrote:
Vendre Riise pour acheter Mascherano ?

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=188649 from 06/12-07

Valencia wants Riise

Rosenborg's opponent in the Champions League, Valencia, is interested in bringing in John Arne Riise (27) from Liverpool.

This comes from the Spanish newspaper Superdeporte, a sports paper from the Valencia region.

According to Superdeporte, coach Ronald Koeman had a meeting with president Juan Bautista Solér and sports director Angel Rúiz, where they discussed the possibility of buying Riise.
It is said to be Riise's fitness and attacking qualities that have attracted the Spaniards. It would mean they could play 4-3-3 with an attacking back 4.

According to Riise's agent, Jan Kvalheim, the Spanish club has already contacted Liverpool about the Norwegian.

"John Arne has heard from the club that Valencia is interested. But this isn't something he thinks about," says Kvalheim to VG Nett.

On Wednesday, The Independent reported that Liverpool are considering to sell the Norwegian to finance the buy of Javier Mascherano, who is currently only on loan.

"There are a lot of rumours in England these days, about every player. There is bound to be a lot of speculation going on and because of this it's difficult to comment on everything," says Kvalheim.

"John Arne has a contract with Liverpool for another year and a half. He wants to play for Liverpool as long as he can," his agent tells VG Nett.

John Carew's Aston Villa has also shown interest for Liverpool's left back.

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=187948 From 05/12-07

Sell Riise to keep Mascherano

Rafael Benítez wants to keep Javier Mascherano, but the owners of LFC might force the manager to sell John Arne Riise to finance the deal.

Mascherano has been a big success in Liverpool after he came in on loan from West Ham/Sports Media Company (MSI)
The Argentinian midfielder has been impressive in his role as a 'dirty worker' but according to The Independent, he is wanted by Manchester City when his loan spell with Liverpool is over.

Manager Benítez has recently been in disagreements with the American owners about transfer funds and Sven Göran Eriksson and City are said to be willing to pay the £17m for Mascherano.

According to The Independent, Benítez announced that he will sell Riise and Momo Sissoko to help finance a permanent deal for Mascherano.

Ca fait 1 ans et demi maintenant que les performances de Riise sont vraiment en demi teinte, il n'a plus le niveau qu'il a pu avoir par le passé donc si il faut passer par là pour acheter Mascherano pourquoi pas, à gauche pour finir la saison il nous reste Arbeloa, Aurelio derriere et Kewell, Babel, Benayoun eventuellement devant.

Si on vend riise pour mascherano, je ne m'y opposerai pas simplement une pincé au coeur pour riise il en a fait dans cette équipe .
mais a ce moment il faudrait quand meme acheter un arriere pour approfondir le banc ou prendre hobbs en équipe 1, je prefererais la deuxieme possibilité
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007 - 14:10

Quelle belle connerie ... Qui est titulaire actuellement a gauche? On va juste déplacer le problème, en plus Riise est tellement attaché au club. Pffffffff
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007 - 15:44

Et qui pour remplacer Riise? On a personne de valable a ce poste.
C'est vrai qu'il faut un peu rajjeunir nôtre déffence, mais je pense pas que ce sois le moment, vu qu'on a pas d'argent pour le mercato.

Peut être Insua, mais ca m'étonnerai...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007 - 15:56

En arrière gauche : Aurelio et Arbeloa. Arbeloa a été le titulaire à ce poste en début de saison et une partie de la saison dernière.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007 - 19:40

moi je suis pas d'accord pour vendre riise pour acheter mascherano, d'abord parce que des milieux défensif on en manque pas, et ensuite parce que riise tient son poste.. c'est un jouer serieu attacher au club et qui a une des plus grosse frappe au monde on aura du mal a trouvé un aquivalent...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007 - 19:44

Redboy wrote:
moi je suis pas d'accord pour vendre riise pour acheter mascherano, d'abord parce que des milieux défensif on en manque pas, et ensuite parce que riise tient son poste.. c'est un jouer serieu attacher au club et qui a une des plus grosse frappe au monde on aura du mal a trouvé un aquivalent...

qui fini souvent dans le kop.... boulet du jour
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007 - 20:00

Redboy wrote:

en meme temps une frappe de balle ne fait pas un joueur
En tout cas je juge pas riise uniquement sur sa frappe de balle loool !
et puis on demande pas a un defenseur gauche de frapper comme un bourrin mais de bien defendre (dans un premier temps)
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007 - 20:31

moi dans tout ce que vous dite y a qu'un truc qui me tue et qui fait plus debat ..
Mascherano n'a toujours pas signé.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007 - 21:14

certe c'est pas la frappe qui fait le joueur mais je trouvais sa important de le souligner.. il quand meme (par sa frappe) fait vibré pas mal d'entre nous et fait gagné quelque points a liverpool... il a meme cassé un tibia!! diable (pardon c'st pas beau ce que j'ai dit)
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2007 - 21:19

Rien que le fait de vendre Riise c'est du n'importe quoi nrv on en a besoin c'est un grand joueur et de plus qui aime vraiment l'équipe meme pour prolonger Masch je serait pas d'accord des milieux défensifs on en a , des arrieres gauches du calibre de Riise...je vois pas ! Aurélio ? Arbeloa? Pour moi ils sont tout les deux 1 cran en dessous de Riise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano   Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Liverpool voudrait prolonger Mascherano
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next